Chapter 4: Yahiko & The Uzumaki Clan

Rating: PG-13.

Warnings: Swearing.

Word Count: 1,651

Edit: 6/23/19 - 2,396 - Lengthed and Edited.

Pairings: None.

Disclaimer: I sadly do not own Naruto nor any characters from it.

AN: Random Updates. Please Read & Review. Enjoy the chapter.

"So let me get this straight. Hanzo was going to ambush us at the 'meeting' and that's why you killed him before he could kill me?" Yahiko asked the long-haired red-headed man.

Yahiko, Nagato, and Konan were all sitting on a couch in one of the many rooms located in Rain Tower. Across from them was a tall, slim man with waist length crimson hair and mesmerizing golden eyes that reminded him of a fox. His hair was actually near the color of Nagato's now that Yahiko looked at it more, just a few shades darker.

"Yeah. Let's just say that if I didn't arrive when I did... well somebody in this room would be very dead right now." He gave a pointed look towards Yahiko and all three of them blanched a bit at that.

The three of them were suddenly very glad that this strange person showed up when he did. Nagato and Konan didn't know what they'd do if Yahiko had died. He was practically their older brother. He had saved both of them and pushed to keep going during the really hard times of the war. He was their hero.

As the man stood up to leave he suddenly stopped and turned like he forgot something and looked right at Nagato. His intense golden eyes boring into the other redhead's steady gaze.

"Ah right, almost forgot. You're an Uzumaki, Nagato," the redhead's eyes widened, "You have a distant aunt, the current Matriarch of the clan, and her son, your cousin, waiting for you in Konoha. I suppose I'm your cousin too... well anyways you'd all be welcome. I'm sure Kushina would be happy to have you." and after that bombshell was dropped, the man left the three Ame Orphans with their jaws practically touching the ground from the shock.

The only thing they even saw before he vanished was a red flash and a light breeze.

Yahiko was the first to recover from the shocking revelation and spoke after a few moments, "So, when do we leave? I've always wanted to see Konoha!" He said excitedly and was already moving around the room mumbling about what they'll need to pack and how much money to take.

Nagato gaped and sputtered, "What about Ame? We can't just drop everything and head to Konoha on a whim, Yahiko!" His friend always tried to be the voice of reason, even though it looked like he wanted to go too.

"Ehhh, Konan will stay here and watch over the village for us. Seeing your family is much much much more important, right Konan?" Yahiko gave her a threatening smile and she nodded quickly.

She knew better then do get on Yahiko's bad side. She didn't want to wake up from a bucket of ice water or frogs hopping all over her again. The man was a prank master and he would never forget this and she'd have to deal with it for weeks.

With that, the orangette grabbed Nagato's arm and led him out the door to go and pack. "Oh, this is going to be such fun!"

"Make sure to visit Nagato!" Konan yelled after them. She had a feeling that their resident redhead wouldn't be coming back permanently. She was okay with that since he was going to be with his family. Everyone deserved that.

Nagato just sighed and followed his pseudo brother and hoped that everything would turn out okay. He was curious to meet this so-called aunt and cousin of his. Nagato smiled, 'maybe this won't be so bad.'