Chapter 7: LAST CHAPTER

Rating: PG-13.

Warnings: Swearing.

Word Count: 3,420

Pairings: None.

Disclaimer: I sadly do not own Naruto nor any characters from it.

AN: I regret to inform you that this will be the final chapter of To Change Everything as I just can't continue with this story. I tried to just keep it on hiatus for a while in hopes that I'd eventually get the urge to continue this but... it's a bad story and I'd rather start from scratch and have a good foundation for a new one instead of forcing this. When I first started writing this I was extremely new and now that I've been reading FF for over a year I feel I can do better than this and my other story, A Different Future . I sincerely apologize since I said I'd never abandon a fic but I just can't do it.

///

"Are you sure, Mata?" Yugito asked the Biju with doubt as she was running to her destination.

Matatabi smiled reassuringly at her host and gave a slight head nod in confirmation. Her brother had just informed her that he and Naruto were heading their way and to meet them at Yugakure now that her kitten had the fake mission to die on.

The blonde was surprised at how Bee was actually helpful with all this and that he seemed a bit different than before. She figured it was probably the memories he gained back and she knew it was a lot more than the mere week she had received if it even was that much. Bee just seemed a lot more willing to help her out rather than brushing her off like he used to do.

But there was no time to dwell on useless thoughts when she and Matatabi had a 'mission' to carry out and a Golden Fox to wait for. She still thought it was funny how Naruto chose that as his older persona so no one would know a six-year-old was out and about running all over the Five Great Nations. (Even if he was referred to by that title in his old life.)

It was going to be such a good day when the villages realized that all of their precious jinchūriki were gone. Though it wasn't likely they would look into it too much until seven out of eight have either 'died' or disappeared. That was when they would probably start telling their 'allies' and word would spread to every village that all of the jinchūriki at up and vanished.

Yugito really had to wonder what Naruto was planning and the endgame he was trying to reach. Still, whatever the man had in mind it was sure to be entertaining one way or another. She couldn't help the giggle that escaped her when she thought of how the Kage would react to learning that all of their weapons did in fact have minds of their own.

She could hear Matatabi laughing right along with her.

///

Naruto and Kurama had gotten up extra early the morning after their little talk and the fox was already out and about in his human form. They were trying to figure out how to leave the village without people knowing that he... left the village.

"I can't hold shadow clones for that long since it only takes one hit to dispel them... and I'm pretty clumsy." He chuckled sheepishly and rubbed the back of his head.

Kurama knew that as well as the kit acted like he had two left feet unless he was fighting or doing something important. But anyway, maybe they could make the clone stronger...

"Naruto, fistbump me." The redhead commanded and the blond knew now it was better to ask questions later and did as he was asked.

When their fists connected he felt a potent surge of Kurama's chakra flow into him but it was a lot heavier than usual. "Use that to make a better clone and mix your chakra with it as well."