Chapter 5: The Real Beginning

Rating: PG-13.

Warnings: Swearing.

Word Count: 3,455.

Edit: 6/23/19 - 4,238 - Lengthened and Edited.

Pairings: None.

Disclaimer: I sadly do not own Naruto nor any characters from it.

AN: Random Updates. Please Read & Review. Enjoy the chapter.

.3 years later: Naruto - 6.

The past three years had been pretty uneventful for Naruto unless you count gaining the three new Uzumaki children. Minato and Kakashi's faces' were so priceless. Especially when they learned about the new additions staying, but that's for another time.

Naruto and the rest of the jnchūriki have also been making plans. Killer B had agreed to the plan of gathering all of them and was sheltering Yugito, Roshi, and Han on Turtle Island to protect them from the Akatsuki in case they move up the timeline. He hadn't even told the Raikage about it so that was nice. Bee just made up some excuse of wanting to train Yugito himself now that the girl was thirteen.

No one knew why Utakata vehemently rejected the invitation to go with the others to the island so they agreed to let him stay in Kiri right now. For some reason, he only agreed to go and stay in Konoha with Naruto. So, they decided that Kurama could just pick him up on his way back from Kiri. He suspected the raven had something against Kumo itself and that's why he didn't want to. Naruto completely understood. The most normal village next to Konoha was Suna. Iwa, Kiri, and Kumo all have pretty bad reputations.

Isobu had actually managed to do the memory transfer on Yagura but, it didn't break the genjutsu. So, Kurama was taking care of that and already on his way to Kiri. Saiken alerted Utakata and he was preparing to leave at a moments notice.

If all went well, which knowing Kurama it would but in a weird way, Yagura was going to be coming here. Mizukage or not he isn't going to be left alone and become an easy target for the enemy. All of them, Biju and human, agreed on that. Once the Mist Biju were smuggled in Bee would drop off the rest and they'd all settle in the Leaf. Naruto would figure out where to hide them once they were here. Or simply lie about who they were.

That just left Fu and Gaara alone, without their memories because they were too young, in their home villages. Naruto was going to have to go in and take them until this is all over. The other villages don't suspect much of anything since Kiri was basically in shambles and Kumo's jnchūriki were still technically 'there.' Iwa lost track of their jinchuuriki a long time ago, Gaara's still in Suna, and Fu's still in Taki.

And of course, Naruto was still in Konoha... for now, at least. He was going to have to figure out a way to get to Suna and Taki then make it back to Konoha with none being the wiser. Ah, if only it were that easy but he'd figure something out later.

Naruto would be dumb to assume that just because they saved Yahiko that the Akatsuki was never formed. Obito was the actual leader of it anyway and Zetsu the leader behind him so it was safe to assume that the organization still existed in some way, shape, or form. It'll all have to wait until after his village was taken care of for him to make any headway, and until he was older. He can't do everything as 'Fox' after all.

He had also been waiting to make all the big moves in the village until he was six because that's when the Uchiha Massacre would go down. Right after Sasuke turned seven was when his Clan was slaughtered. He doesn't know exactly how he'll prevent it because even if he took care of Danzo the Uchiha have still already planned a coup regardless. Since the clan had probably been plotting a takeover for decades now. Most likely since the Nidiame's reign.