Chapter 3: The Hyuga Incident

Rating: PG-13.

Warnings: Swearing.

Word Count: 2,119

Edit: 6/23/19 - 3,134 - Lengthed and Edited.

Pairings: None.

Disclaimer: I sadly do not own Naruto nor any characters from it.

AN: Random Updates. Please Read & Review. Enjoy the chapter.

Naruto and Kurama's talk with the other Biju went relatively well. They agreed to just let all of them decide if their hosts would be able to handle the memories or not. They were also only getting their memories of the war and only the war. Something everyone unanimously agreed on. Naruto and Kurama couldn't let the jinchuuriki go off alone to go face the Akatsuki and get themselves killed and their beasts captured.

Hence the reason why they wouldn't be able to stop any coming events that might be necessary unless he or Kurama tell them. It wasn't like they were only benefiting Konoha either. Naruto cared about all of the Hidden Villages and he'll stop anything he deems wrong in any of them. Which includes the jinchūriki treatment and the Civil War that was raging in Kiri.

So that means Naruto will have to do something about Fu and Gaara, he's not leaving his youngest siblings in environments like that. Taki practically treats Fu like a prisoner and Gaara's father tries to assassinate him every other day. Yes, he will definitely have to come up with something for those two kids.

He wants to do something about Utakata and Yugito as well and would be more than willing to welcome them into Konoha. He'd smuggle damn near all of them in because he considered them family. His older brothers' and sisters', even if he was technically older than half of them now. B is really the only one who'd object because of his brother. Most of the other jinchuriki don't have a luxury such as family - if they do their pretty much garbage - and he knows what that feels like.

But he'd have to wait a few more years until... like until he was six or something.

Now back on track to his earlier thoughts. All of the Biju did the memory transfer except for the obvious Gaara and Fu. Isobu also informed them of it not working because the Genjutsu on Yagura just blocks it out. He can't reach the kid until an outside force breaks the jutsu which they already figured.

Unfortunately, they couldn't give the group their times of when they were taken by the Akatsuki because none of them were sure how their hosts would react. But in Naruto's timeline, the ones that were taken the quickest were Kukuo, Son, Chomei, and almost Saiken. Yeah, gathering the jinchuuriki together for protection was looking better and better. Even if the Akatsuki didn't move until his training trip the timeline could be moved up with the freeing of Yagura and them angering Obito or well 'Tobi' right now.

Naruto was also not naive enough - anymore - to believe that saving Yahiko will make it so the Akatsuki will never exist. He knows Zetsu will just use a different plan. He's thousands of years old and he probably has many contingency plans to fall back on. Which means they might as well just save the Mizukage and Kiri.

Now back to the chibi jinchuuriki. Naruto will just have to move Gaara and Fu somewhere save because their villages can't be trusted... maybe house them in or near Konoha? It's not like their villages would suspect that since the Leaf would have no reason to take them, they aren't known for causing pointless wars. Han and Roshi could too since Iwa lost track of them a long time ago, so it's not like they are gonna find out. Utakata was gonna abandon Kiri too eventually. His train of thought was cut off from his mother entering the room.