First day summer break

RAPH: you were dancing around your room listening to never growing up. you were singing along to the lyrics as you got changed for the day. When of course an incoming call cramped your dancing mojo. You walked to you desk pick it up and see the one and only hot head himself.

-Text conversation-
RAPH: hey sweet thing when you coming over?  you: in bout ten is that okay with big boy or do you need me to come and hold your hand RAPH: what n-no 😳😶.                                          You: I'm totally kidding chill 😂

-End of conversation- 

you put you phone down laughing at his reaction you loved to make him blush it was so funny to you. but sometimes he would embarrass you in front of your crush, like when you had a crush on Casey, and Raphael found out and told him in front of you. you and Raphael are the closest out of the brothers, although you love the others as well you and Raphael just had more in common.you two told each other everything and things were great.

when you arrived you the boys tackled you into a extremely tight hug. when you  broke away you's placed your hands in a circle, on top of each other and throwing them in the air. Yelling as you did
All: TURTLE POWER
you: woah!!
Raphael: yeah baby!!
Mikey: cowabunga!!!!
Leo and Donnie: woah ho!!!

5 minutes you were dancing on the spot like crazed idiots ,then suddenly Mikey put on cake by the ocean ,stood up on the couch and yelled pointing over and looking at you.   

Mikey: (y/n) o' Malley is back in the alley!! Raphael stop dancing and huffed placing his arms over his chest as he rolled his eyes slightly. you all laugh including Raphael you then all sit down on the couch watching she's the man and wrapping your arms around each other. Occasionally moving one arm to get some popcorn before putting it back. Laughing and roasting the night away and enjoying each other's company. 

Raphael grabbed himself some popcorn and shoved it in his mouth suddenly he turned to see you looking at him.
RAPH:what?                                    
He said with a chuckle still looking at him you whispered in his ear so you wouldn't disturb the others.
You: please?!!
you said innocently still whispering he smiled and nodded picking up four little pieces of popcorn and feeding you it slowly scared of you biting his huge green fingers.
You: hmm~ thanks Raphael ~
RAPH: my pleasure princess 😂
looking back at the tv you place your head on Raphael's shoulder, coursing him to smirk slightly as he soon returned the gesture. 

A/N: I'm so sorry they are short guys I promise I'll get better. from now on they will be longer . Hope you guys enjoy and uh yeah have a great day y'all.🤪😎