💋Seening red😏

Raphael
It was a Friday night and you were sitting in your now ex boyfriends car.(no Raphael is still your boyfriend 😂 you thought) you hadn't seen swift A LOT lately because of how much time you were spending with your sexy as hell turtle in red.

You and swift we're parked outside the New York City race track. You look over at him with a frown he looked at you with an angry face taking his hand off the wheel. He sighed with a growl as he knew it all along because of his thugs.

Swift: you know you ain't telling me anything I don't already know right😡😤

You: yeah...well I just thought you should know

Swift: you know it's funny 🥴🤬😂

Swift: at first your into race car drivers and know your into karate chopping turtles. 😡😤

He said sharply causing shivers down your mended shine. he shifted in his place and put an arm on the top of the chair behind your head. He slowly put his hand on your leg moving it slowly up your thigh, he moved in closer and grabbed you thigh tightly.

Swift : I see the way you look at him just waiting for the moment to wrap your skinny little legs around him-🤬🥴

You cut him off by slapping him across the face. he turned his face back to you and he snapped but so did you you stare at him with anger in your eyes.

You : I'm sick! Of you treating me like dirt 🤬

You sharply as you open the door and get out making sure to slam it closed. Swift climbed out of the car and walked after you. You stomped to a stop when you heard him coming you turn around, picked up a broken peace of pole that was on the ground. You speed walked past him to his car and smashed the front window and the head lights he ran over to you and threw you on the ground.

You feel blood the pour from your lip as you sit up crying.

Swift: I treated you descent better than you deserve!🤬🥴

He yelled and got back in his car and drove away yelling bye slut! You stand up and walked to the lair. When you got there you walked straight up to Raphael's bedroom you opened the door without knocking and storm in. Raphael walked out the bathroom with a towel around his waist (omg he's so hot,yum) his smile dropped when he saw your lip.

Raphael:oh my god baby are you okay?!😵

He said rushing over to you quickly you assured him that you were alright, but he insisted on get it cleaned up. You walked to the bathroom and stood still so he could work.

Raphael: so you want to tell me who dared to hurt my girl 😡

You:not really 🤕

Raphael: baby it'll make me feel better knowing who did this...so I can kill him later.😏

You giggled softly and look down at your feet putting your head on his chest knocking his hand out of the way. You sigh deeply and smirked noticing he's still wearing the towel.

you: swift, it was swift

Raphael's jaw tightened you look giving him the no killing people on my watch look calming him down. You slowly put you hands on his waist while lifting your head up he smiled not noticing what you were doing. Bringing your hands to the Centre of the towel just above his monster cock pouch hiding area.

Raphael: ow trying to be sneaky aye could have just ask 😏😂

You: wanted to be different🥰😏❤️

He chuckled turning you around and holding tightly he kissed your neck roughly making you moan in the process. He trailed one hand down your body while the other held your left shoulder. suddenly Raphael grabbed your inner thigh making you gasp(ahaha😂🤗mM that boy) oh god it felt so unbelievably amazing the way he touched you and kissed you. You were loving every bit of it.

You: ahh~ 😵😏

Raphael stopped thinking he hurt you but he didn't let go you raise your hand to his bicep and rubbed it softly. He chuckled lightly.

You: don't stop~😏

And listen he did, he took your order into action by turning you to face him as he backed you into the wall.he picked you up by your thighs and then kissed you roughly. Making his mark ,you moved your hands to his shoulders as he stripped you down and tossing your clothes to the side.

Raphael leaned in to your ear and whispered in that husky and sex god of a voice and said,

Raphael: I love you y/n lets have some...fun~😉

You quiver as he kissed your lips roughly sticking his tongue down your throat deepening the kiss further. You were so involved in the make out you didn't realise that your were on his bed you pulled away from the kiss as you toss his towel away.

Raphael: smooth move~😏

You:mhm! t-thank y-you~😏🥰

Suddenly Raphael shoved his cock inside you you flinch in pain but soon pain turned to pleasure. As he thrusted hard you were a moaning mess as you took hold of his bicep for support.

The night came to an end as Raphael pulled out and flopped next to you, you put your arms around him as does he and you hold each other tight as you fall asleep in each other's arms.

(OMG I NEED HOLY WATER UHH IM SOO PROUD OF THIS THANKS GUYS HOPE YOU ENJOYED!)💋🥰😏❤️