❤️🧡Heres to never growing up💜💙

A/n This story takes a lot of heart because I basically grew up with these lot so I'll be crying the whole way through. Hope ya enjoy.😉😏
p.s the guy in the song is your favourite turtle singing about and your the older woman and of course the younger girl voice is your younger self enjoy 😉.

You were sitting in you and (Turtles name) room and when you looked over saw a adorable picture of you and the boys all in the bath together. You walked over and picked the picture and stared at it closely.

-FLASHBACK-

Splinter: oh no boys, y/n no you just had a bath

You: sorry master splinter~😝

Raphael:no more shower I don't want to crinkly 😫

Leo: bath time!!!🤪

Master splinter chuckled at you all and put you in the shower scrubbing the mud of your faces.you see you and the boys love playing pirates and you were always the badass damsel in trouble.

(Turtle name) nudged you and moved his eyes to the door sneakily you smile as he put his finger to lips. Telling you not to say anything.

Donnie: hey daddy how come (turtle name) and y/n get to hop out.

Donnie said with a frown and crossed his Mikey and Leo were busy splashing around and playing with the rubber ducks. Splinter turned his head to see you and (turtle name)
Covered in bubbles running away naked. He laughed and chased after you both.

You: run!!! Splinters coming!!!😝😇

(Turtles name):I'm going as fast as I can

Splinter court you both and put on his shoulder with (turtle name) on the other. You to him and giggle he looked at you and smiled.

You:well we tried 😇😂

(Turtle name): yeah we'll get it next time

You couldn't see but you knew splinter was smiling as he put you both back in the bath. This time splinter took a photo of you all in the bath and gave you each one for your 13th birthday. He wanted to capture the moment before you all ran out of the shower but it didn't happen. Not this time anyway.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

You smiled and laughed at the memories the boys heard you laughing and they instantly knew what had happened for two were looking at the picture in the photo book master splinter made.

And deep within the darkness of his room splinter stood staring at a photo of you and April and Casey and the boys all laughing and having fun. Splinters smile was bigger then it ever had been in the past.
He laughing from the dojo so he peeked through the window and saw you all sitting there looking the photo book.

-Splinters thoughts-
Hahah ahhh somethings you just can't get rid off. They've grown so much and I'm so proud of them. God.. bless those kids they are the ones who put joy into my life again and I love them all. For everything they are and everything that they have become.😭😉they truly are responsible for amazing things...

A/N
(Excuse me I just need to go cry omg I didn't think I was going to make it well I hope you guys enjoy I love you all so much... thank you 😊)