💙⚔️Knight with shiney swords🕯💙

Warning ⚠️ lemon up ahead p.s don't like it don't read it simple,😂😊other than that enjoy.

You were in the liar on a Friday night Leo was talking to Casey and  (r/gf) dare you you make out with Leo and if you wanted. You and (r/gf)
Wait around the corner for Leo and Casey to stop talking when suddenly raph came up behind you guys.

Raph: hey (y/n) mind if I borrow this one 😏

You: same dare?😂

Raph: yep😂😏

(R/GF): yayyy lets go tiger 😏😘

Raph: as you wish sweet thang

Said raph hopelessly in love as he picked up  (r/Gf)  bridal style and took her to his to do the dirty. Mean while giggled at how cute were and turned back see if Leo was done talking. Leo said bye to Casey and started heading your way. As he walked down the hall you walked towards him with a smirk on your face.

Leo: well hello beautiful 😁

You: I need you help 😏

Leo: with what you ok? 🤔

You: yeah I'm fine

You as seductively as you looked toward his bedroom Leo got what you were getting at and walked you to his room. He picked you up and walked you to the bed, laying you down lightly. You wrapped your leg around his waist as he held your thigh keeping it there with his other hand on your waist. You stripped your clothes off as he took of his belt you placed your hands on his green cheeks and kissed him roughly.

As the kiss got heated by every second you were losing it, you loved the way he trails your body with his hands and thrusts at nearly inhuman speed. The way he talked to you even was like a dream. You had always loved him but never did you think that your best friend and boyfriend was this good in bed.

You were a moaning mess as Leo shoved his little friend into you. Waisting no time he started thrusting in and out over and over again. The feeling of pleasure never seemed to fade away he picked up his pace as you took hold of his bicep gently for support.

Leo pulled out quickly as he spread his seed all over your stomach you smiled. as you kissed his cheek gently you got and made your way to the bathroom to clean yourself up. Leo smiled and leaned back in the bed putting his hands under his head. I think you know what he was thinking about.😏😘😉

(A/n Hope you guys enjoyed!!!!)
😘😘💙💙🕯🕯⚔️⚔️