Realising

Leo:the birds were singing sweetly and the sun was peeking through your window. it was a beautiful day. you slowly wake with a grown and wiping the sleep out of your eyes, when suddenly you heard a ding coming from your phone. You slowly pick it up and see Leo's contact and you quickly open the chat.

-text conversation-

Leo: hey😉

You: hey you 😊

Leo: what are you doing today beautiful? 💖

Omg...Omg...OMG DID HE JUST CALL ME BEAUTIFUL!!!! you thought in your head. replaying his words in your head over and over, feeling your body start to heat up and burn wait were you blushing but why he was just a friend. you realised that you needed to reply so you typed back.

You: aw thx and nothing why?🤨

Leo: you want to come over... please.. I'm BEGGING YOU SAVE ME FROM RAPHAEL!!!🥺😂

you:ahaha okay I'm on my way😂

You quickly got dressed and headed over, what did this mean you've never felt like this before. Wait! Hold up do you love Leo?!

yes I do...I do love Leo!!!

You thought as entered the man whole cover.

Raphael: it was another day in the city of New York but for some reason you felt different. not sick different or cramping different. it was like your body was embarrassing the world with a band new attitude. Suddenly your mind was poisoned with a loving memory of you and Raphael.

~Memory~
Raphael: hehe your VERY pretty~

You: o-oh u-um thank y-you 😶

Raphael leaned his head to rest on your shoulder he was hugging you from behind. And smiling warmly. He was drunk... so VERY drunk🥴.

you: come on Raphael let's get you to your room.

You said firmly while putting your best friends arms around you to TRY, and support his weight.

Raphael: ow I didn't know you were that kind of girl tiger I'm impressed ~

You: real funny Raphael I meant so you can sleep.
When you got to Raphael room you help him into bed TRYING to avoid his sneaky tricks. you tucked him in and kissed his forehead and whispered softly,

You: your gonna feel that tomorrow 🥺😍

~End of memory~

You blushed remembering your conversation, as you thought about his lips, and would it be like to kiss him. But it hit you like when Mikey crash tackles you, you had it BAD for the red clad turtle. omg...Omg...OMG this can't be happening you thought while trashing your room. You've always loved how in the cheesy chick flicks the girl falls in love with her best friend. But NEVER in a million years did you think you of all people would have a love life like that.

you loved those movies although they were predictable ,you still enjoyed them because they connected with you. And now you know why.

you were falling in love with your best friend.💖🥰💖