summer time rise🤘🏻

Donnie: it was Thursday night ,you and Donnie were in you new found room which so happens to be right beside his. Donatello was helping you unpack your stuff, through out the night the was nothing but laughter and smile from the both of you.

You had just about finished, except for some photos of you and the guys and your parents. when you finally finished you sat down on the ground and Donnie followed. you over at him and smile he turn to face you as he pulled you in for a hug.

You: thanks for helping I so didn't want Raphael see my Lacey bras.

Donnie: yeah we definitely can't have that

you: I'm sorry you had to see them

Donnie: I don't mind

you smirk and raise a brow at him coursing him to blush deeply, as he realised that came out wrong extremely WRONG.

Donnie: t-that's n-not what I meant!!

Donnie waved his hands in front suddenly you stared bursting out laughing and he stoped as he smiled a blush plastered o his face. you place your on his shoulder assuring him that it's okay and you knew what he meant.

you: come on Donnie let's go experiment

Donnie's face light like the New York lights as quickly jumped to his feet.

Donnie: your the best...gorgeous ahh I've so ideas!!!!

you Donnie walked to the lab and continued your discussion while working away.

Michelangelo: you and Mikey were play super Mario brothers and Mikey as always KICKED YOUR BUT. but you didn't mind it was really cute to see your best friend do the worm every time he won a level. In fact you even got it on video but he doesn't have to know that.

Mikey: yes!! I win again woah!!

you: yeah yeah good job 😂

Mikey: aww don't worry sweet cheeks you'll get there...one day

You: sure will?!

As Mikey got up and skip to the kitchen to get some food you stay on the couch. suddenly Raphael swung to your side but he didn't Scare you instead he said,

Raphael: you let him didn't ya tiger

You: yep

You replied looking at Mikey smiling coursing him to chuckle as Raphael sat beside you watching you play, you both chatted away waiting for Mikey to return. When he finally returned Raphael got up and went to work out as he did often but not before waving at you with a smile.

you Mikey played a few more rounds until your found it boring so you decided to play some pranks on his brothers luckily they weren't to mad.

You: yeah! best start the holidays!

Mikey: I know right woah hoo!!!

you were both jumping on his bed and having a great time together. He really was your best friend you both like pizza, pranks, video games, and torturing Raphael...Occasionally.