❤️RED, white and BLUE💙

WARNING ⚠️ lemon up ahead !!!❤️💙
A/n (🤩🤩ahhh omg my cheeks are burning with blush right now) this is a special one I wanted to do, with BOTH  my boys, so I'm gonna do it!! Enjoy 😉

Raphael x reader x Leonardo

you tossed and turned as the image of Raphael and Leonardo poisoned your mind. You sit up rubbing your eyes and growl in disbelief. After getting dressed you make your to the kitchen and eat some breakfast 🥞. Nothing work, what was this feeling, all you could think about was your dream you had about the boys. 🤤

Of them touching and marking you as theirs stripping you,whispering the MOST dirtiest things to you and teasing you.🤤🤤

Raphael: yo!! (Y/n) earth to (y/n) you good? 🤔😅

Your thoughts were interrupted by Raphael sitting in front of at the table with a smirk on his gorgeous face. Waving his hand in front of your face you snap out out of it at once. Looking at him nervously you cough to try and hid your turned on voice a bit.🤤

You: what? Oh yeah no I'm okay😳🤤

Raphael: okay well you coming Leo and I are training and fearless wants you to see him "win"

You: sure lets go then

You said as nervously as walked out of the kitchen to the dojo. Not noticing Raphael looking at your curves and thighs.when you got to the dojo with Raphael close behind you sat down as boys began to fight. Leo looked over at you and gave you his sexy wink , Raphael looked over and gave you that smirk of his that made your go weak at the knees. Both of them did.

During the fight Leo threw Raphael over your way and tackles him. They rolled uncontrollably over to you and knock you on your back with them laying on top of you.

You: y-you guys!!! Your all s-sweaty get off😳😏❤️💙

Leo: oh sorry (y/n)

Raphael: oh shit sorry shorty here let me help you

Raphael said as he held out his hand offering to help you up. You take his hand and he helped you up slowly. You smiled and put your hair behind your ear. Suddenly you felt the erg to hug them, leaning in to hug both boys,Leo put out his hand and stopped you.

You: what?🤔

Leo: were all sweaty remember 😂

You:ahh you cares I love y'all😉💙❤️

You gave them a hug leaving them blushing and you with dirty thoughts again.

~Lemon part now~

Leo left the room to go for a shower while raph was punching the punching bag. You bite your lip And turn to walk away when Raph said.

Raph: see ya hottie 🥵😏

You: what did you call me?😳

You say turning around walking closer to raph, who stopped punching the bag and leaned on the wall looking at you hungrily.

Raph: I said see ya

You: after that..

You say putting your hands in his chest and bicep. He smirked putting his hands on your waist and thigh.

Raph: you mean hottie😏😝

You:thats the one 😧😏

You say seductively then start kissing him roughly he deepened the kiss by sticking his tongue in your mouth and so did you. Wrestling for dominants as he picked you up and took you to the bath room. ( in this story the turtles share a bathroom it's kind of like the football showers) opening the door and walking in he put you down and took of his armour.

You couldn't wait anymore, he put his hand on the wall as you teasingly rubbed his little friends hiding place. He moaned in pleasure before turning you around and pressing you up against the wall kissing your neck roughly as the hot water ran down your still clothed body.

Leo: thanks for saving me some action

You and raph broke a part as Leo stood in front of you with raph now behind you. Leo French kissed you as Raphael rubs your inner thigh. You couldn't contain it, you let out a series of moans turning the boys on more. Raph ripped of your shirt from behind you and undid your bra as Leo slid down pants and underwear. your now naked body getting covered in love by raph and Leo.

Raph: damn (y/n) you are so... tasty 😋😏

Leo: and so sexy😏

You: a-ahhh 😧🥵😏

You moan as Leo shoved his little friend inside you and thrusted hard and fast. You grabbed Raph's bicep as Leo went at inhuman speed raph kissed you neck moving your hair out the way. Leo smirked as his seed spread over your stomach as he pulled out quickly.

Leo: how was that beautiful ?😏😉

You: amazing 🥵😏

Raph: alright tiger it's my turn

You: go on then~😏

Raph smirked and leaned down to your thighs licking your inner thighs making you moan. Leo moved behind your and trailed his hands up your body. When raph stood up again he rubbed your crouch gently before shoving his little friend inside you thrusting at inhuman speed just like Leo. Suddenly he slowed down and started rubbing himself up against you while thrusting slowly. Holding your waist as Leo kissed you neck roughly, you bent your head back to the crook of Leo's neck while holding his bicep with one hand the other around raph's  neck bringing him closer.

Raph pulled out and you guys all got cleaned up properly this time and then watched a movie. You all then fell asleep in each other's arms.

A/N (Oh my god!!! This was so so SO much fun to write I apologise if you hate it or are not into that stuff. But I'm really proud of this story hope y'all enjoyed thank y'all so much I love you all )