Chicago

KLAUS' POV

It's been 6 months since my child and wife vanished into thin air. Who was responsible for this? I walk into the grill and walk to the bar. "I would like a drink, Matt." He nodded and went to fixing the bourbon. He handed it to me and I heard behind me "I was told to give this to you." I turned to see Stefan. He had a peice of paper in his hand. I take it from him and discover that it isn't just a piece of paper. "Who is this picture of?" I saw beautiful blue eyes and he said "Hope." I looked at the picture and saw how much my daughter has grown and I missed it. "Where did you get this?" He sat next to me and said "Why don't you ask what you want to?" I looked at the counter then to him. "Where is she?" He dropped his head and said "In a safe place." 

"The safest place for them both is with me." I stated. I then felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Kol. "He's right, mate. He is indestructible and we are sure that Briana is as well." Stefan looked to both of us. "What about using Hope to create hybrids? Or her turning evil? Or, i don't know, your mother trying to kill you using Briana and Hope?" I was stunned. I knew my mother wanted me dead but I didn't think she would stoop so low as to use my family against me. "I want her home, Stefan." He looks around and tells me "Meet me in the woods in about 30 minutes." I nod. 

I take off towards the woods with Kol behind me. We waited and I saw Stefan and Jeremy walk up to us. I looked at Jeremy surprised. "What are you doing here?" I asked him. He stated "Elena, Damon, and Myself are the only people who has a clue to where Briana is at. I want my big sister home, as well as my niece. The only person that can make that happen is you." I finally understood. The gilberts and Damon made this plan. I will kill Damon. I will murder him in cold blood. "The only circumstance, you can't do what the prophecy says." He states. I had heard the prophecy while she was pregnant, and understood while she ran. I looked at the picture of Hope that I still held in my hands. "I promise." He nodded. Stefan said "18456 Lincoln road Chicago." That is where I lived when I lived in Chicago. I knew exactly where that was. I nodded and turned when I heard Jeremy speak "Klaus," he paused then finished "Bring her home and keep her here this time." I nodded and walked back to my house with Kol. It was silent until Kol spoke. "your going to believe them?" I stop and turn to him. "Put it together Kol. When is the last time you've seen Damon? When is the last time we saw Briana? She got scared and ran. She is a brave woman, one of the bravest I know so it has to do with the third person missing, Hope. No doubt the little witch's doing." Kol then asked "But why Stefan and Jeremy? This could be a trap, mate."

I thought for a minute. "I don't think it is. Jeremy just wants to see his family happy and I believe Briana isn't happy." He nodded and then stated "I'm going with you."