She misses you

KOL'S POV

We reached the house that Briana was supposed to be at. We went in through the back door and no one was home. We looked through the house. We first came to Hope's room. Klaus went in and saw a picture of hisself by her bed. He picked it up and stared at it for a minute. He put it back on the bedside table and I walked down the hall. I walked into a room with people from Mystic Falls all on the walls, a picture of Klaus on the bedside table, clothes everywhere. This had to be Briana's room. I walked to a desk on the other side of the room. I saw a black book. The same black book that she drew a picture of a dark angel. I opened it and saw the pictures. I saw a drawing of my brother was the last thing in the book. It was of him smiling and looking down. She had to have drawn it from memory. She really did love and miss him. I closed the notebook before my brother came in the room. 

We heard the front door close. Klaus came into the room. "Sit here" I pointed to the bed as I whispered. He actually listened to what I said and I stood in the shadows. The room door opened. I saw Briana enter the room and when she looked up she froze. She didn't know what to do. She closed her eyes then opened them. She wiped her eyes then said "Am I dreaming?" Klaus smiled and said "Am I in your dreams?" He gets up and walks up to her and runs his fingers through her hair. "How did you find us?" She asked. He looked down and stated "It wasn't hard since you are now living where I once lived." She smiled and said "I know." Klaus looked at her, put his hand on her cheek, then leaned his lips to her. She kissed him back. "Let's go home." He stated. She nodded and walked to the closet. She looked at me seeing me for the first time. Someone knocked on the door. "Bri is everything okay?" Damon Salvatore said through the door. Before either Briana or I could grab Niklaus, he went through the door and had Damon by the throat. "You took her from me. Tell me why I should let you live." 

Briana came up next to him in a calm way. "Klaus, he was just helping me." He looked to her then back to Damon. He asked "How? By taking you and Hope away from me." She put her hand on his arm and said "It was to protect you. I knew you wouldn't do as the prophecy said but your mother wants to use us to kill you and I will not be the reason for your death." He looked back at her and smiled, letting Damon go slowly. He turned and saw a little girl. I walked up to her and smiled. "Hello. Who are you?" She smiled to me and said "I am Hope. I know who you are though." I looked confused. She ran to her room and came back holding a picture to her chest. She handed it to me and I saw it was a picture of me Elijah and Rebekah. "You are uncle Kol." I nodded. Briana told her about us. Briana didn't hate us she was, in fact, trying to save my brother. I smiled to her and said "Get some clothes, Hope. We are going home." She smiled and looked at Klaus. She stopped and just stared. "Daddy." She stated. He came up to her. He hugged her and wouldn't let her go. I heard her whisper in his ear "Did you come to make mommy better?" We all froze. Klaus turned to see Briana look at her shoes. She walked back into the room when Hope said "She has been very sad, Daddy. Come with me." She walked into Briana's room and picked up the black book that I had closed earlier. She opened it to his picture and gave it to Klaus. "She misses you daddy." Klaus stood with tears in his eyes.

-------

picture of Hope on side