Cross to Bare

BRIANA'S POV

I was sitting outside in the woods. I was thinking as I heard twigs snap. I turned quickly and saw Damon standing by a tree. "I was wondering if you would hear me." He stated. I smiled to him and said "Damon, I said I needed you to train me not to scare me." He smiled and I felt someone grab me from behind and slam me to the ground. I looked up and saw Elijah. He looked at me and smiled as he said "Rule number one. Always be on your guard." I got to my feet and said "I thought it was just Damon training me not the whole family." Damon and Elijah looked to one another and Elijah stated "Briana, you are not the only person who will be trained." I was confused. Who? They must have seen my confusion as I saw Kol walk up next to Elijah. Then I saw my daughter. I grew angry. "NO. I WILL NOT HAVE HER IN THIS LIFE."

Damon scoffed as he said "It's a little late for that don't you think." I looked to my year old daughter who was in the body of a 16 year old. There was no way I would let this happen. There was only one person who would side with me on this. "What does Klaus say?" I asked. Elijah looked at his shoes then said "He insisted in this." My mouth dropped and I ran off to our home. I slammed the door open and screamed "KLAUS!!" He came running down the stairs. "Is it necessary to yell, love?" I ran and pinned him against the wall. "How could you go behind my back? How could you insist on Hope being trained for this life that I refuse to have her live?" He put that crooked smile on his face. "She was born in this life, Briana. I went to Kol because I knew you would be against this. She needs this. What if you or I aren't around?" He stated. I was so angry I threw him across the room. He hit the wall with his back and fell to the floor landing on his hands and knees. "Bullshit. You want this. You want her to be this powerful entity. She will not be apart of this." He got to his feet and for the first time he yelled at me. "SHE IS APART OF THIS. SHE IS THE ONE MY MOTHER WANTS." I looked to my feet partially because I didn't like when he yelled and partially because I knew something they didn't. "I'm the one she wants dead." I whispered. He was in front of me in a second. "What?" He asked putting his finger under my chin to lift my eyes to his. I pulled from him and said "She told me when I was there. I'm the one she wanted." All the commotion must have attracted some on lookers. Fin was the first I had heard "It's true, Niklaus. She is the one mother wants. Briana controls the outcome of Hope. She will be the reason Hope will be either good or evil."

Klaus finally pulled my eyes to his and saw the tears in them. "Why was I not told?" Tears flowing freely as I stated "It was my cross to bare."