Fin

FIN'S POV

I have been by Mother's side for about a year. Elijah had thrown the knife in her chest and I had gotten another witch to save her from death for I know she would have hated to become as I am, a vampire. I had gotten a call from Rebekah about a week ago saying that she needed to speak to me alone but I was weary about going. Therefore, I left Mother's side to meet with my sister but not without making a call to have a backup plan if this was ambush. 

Rebekah said to meet her in Mystic falls. This wasn't a problem since I moved Mother to Lynchburg, Va. I drove to Mystic Falls and walked into the Grill. Rebekah was sitting at a booth. I came in and sat down. "It's good to see you, brother." She spoke and smiled, as if she truly missed me. This made me cautious. "I want to show you something but you have to promise to be on your best behavior, and if you do I will make it worth you while." She stated. I asked "How do you mean, Rebekah?" She sighed then stated "Finn, Elijah believes that if I show you the child and what she is like you will come home." I looked at her and smiled. This is my chance to see what this child looks like. Mother wants this child dead so this is my chance to kill her. Rebekah stated "But you have to give me your word that you won't try and harm her." I looked her in the eyes and lied straight to her face. "I give you my word." Rebekah smiled and stood to her feet. I got up as well and followed her out the door and we got in her car and she drove me to the mansion, I once called my home. 

The ride wasn't far but Rebekah had spoken one time. "Elijah thinks that you belong with us, but don't think I agree. I'm just doing this for the sake of Hope. If you make one move to harm her, I will kill you myself." I nodded my head knowing I could take my sister. We arrived shortly after her little threat. She got out the car and led me inside. I walked in and into the family room where the child was sitting there and Briana was beside her. Briana looked up at me and so did the little girl, wait that couldn't be the child I was trying to kill. She was too old to be that child. Briana put the child on the ground and said "Go find daddy now." The she came towards me. "What the hell are you doing here?" Rebekah said "Elijah wanted to show him Hope with the hope of him coming home. But I think it's crazy as well." That's when I heard my brother say "Questioning my sanity isn't really your concern, is it Rebekah?" I turned and saw Elijah. Then Briana spoke "Well since it is my daughter that he wants to kill then I would say that it is my job, Elijah." Elijah kept eye contact with me as he state "Well I was hoping you would trust me." Briana started backing away as she said "He looks at her the wrong way and I will kill him."  That's when I got tired of keeping my silence as i said "Yeah yeah, everyone wants to kill me I get it. Can I just see what Elijah wants to show me so I can go home?" Elijah smirked at his, as if he was trying to hide a laugh. Elijah turned to Briana and asked "Will you go get Hope for me please?" She turned around and walked out the room as she said "I meant what I said Elijah. I will kill him." I into the family room and sat on the couch and waited. I turned and heard "You must be Uncle Finn." I turned and saw the girl I had before. She looked about 12 or 13. Which was impossible.  The child should only be about 6 months or a year at most. I had a confused look on my face when I looked at Elijah. Then back to the child. "Yes." I was expecting to see a monster or someone who resembled one not this beautiful little girl before me. 

She stepped in the room and smiled. "Uncle Elijah said we would have to convince you that I am not a monster." She walked closer and took my hand. When she touched me I saw pictures and videos of her life pop in my head. It must have been her memories. I saw her grow and Klaus and Kol come and get them from Chicago. Then I saw a memory of hers that almost broke my heart. It was of my true love. Sage. She had met my love? This brought tears to my eyes. She took her hand back and I looked down at her. She smiled and said "Auntie Sage." I looked into the doorway and saw the one I longed to see. She had water welling in her eyes and I ran to her. I put my arms around her and touched her face before putting my lips to hers. She broke the kiss to say "Finn, please don't harm Hope and come home to me." I nodded and kissed her again.