Chapter 33

Max

Nik grabs me out of the reception room and we head up the winding stair case of our new house. I can't even take in the surrounding because Nik stops me and kisses me hard then continues dragging me up the stairs.
By the time we reach, our shirts are halfway undone and we can't keep our hands off each other. As soon as the door is opened, Nik pins me back against the wall and presses himself flush on me.
I groan and pull him tighter to me running my hands in his hair.

"I want to make love to you and finally take you for our honeymoon " Nik whispers pulling me tighter to him.
I look at him with my eyes full of love.

"Make me yours and yes to the honeymoon " I whisper back against his lips as he sweeps me off my feet and I shriek holding him tighter as we head to the shower.

"I wanna do something" I say biting my lip and smiling into Nik's eyes as he stops and looks into my eyes

"What is it Starlinksy " Nik says taking my lips in a hard kiss then striding to the shower door.

"Uhhh...uh...stop kissing me, you make me loose my train of thought" I complain

"Tell me, I'm listening" Nik says pinning me on the wall and putting my arms above my head.

"Can I strip  you? Been wanting to do that so bad" I reply

Nik smirks and steps back arms at his side.

"What are you waiting for?" He asks

"Oooh you're so cocky! Keep that same spirit when I'm done with you" I tease him

He lifts a challenging eyebrow which makes me attempt to sexily sashay over to him and look him straight into his eyes. Nik's eyes widen as I pull him closer to me and put my lips on that sensitive area on his neck.

"I....thought....." Nik's tries to say

"Ssssh...." I whisper planting tiny kisses down his neck as i press closer to him and grab his straining length. I hear him take in a deep breathe and I chuckle.

I slowly caress his chest, his abs and back as he throws his head back and moans eyes closed.
I kiss down his chest and kiss his tight nipples and his eyes open, all looking sexy and sultry. I roll his shirt slowly over his body till I reach his tatoo.

"Max nooo.,." He whispers.
I knew his back where his tatoo was freaking turned him on especially when I put my mouth there. He says its because when I put my lips there, he feels like I'm redrawing the tatoo. He feels every line and every trace.
I turn him around and slowly trace his tatoo with my tongue as he moans and grabs his bulge but I pull back his hand. I want him to feel all the sensations.

"Don't touch! You touch I stop!" I tell him

He groans and looks at me wide eyed in disbelief

"WTF Max! I thought you were the nice doctor! I can't believe you're dominating me right now!

I smirk and look at him ,

"Hmm, I'm gonna torture you " I whisper in his ear as I bite it gently and blow on it

"Make me yours, do whatever you want, I'm yours"
He moans helplessly

That's all I needed to straddle him and grind hard against him and he couldn't stop the breathless moans.
Each time he tried to touch me, I stopped and he finally got the message

By the time we were fully naked, we were both desperate and I just couldn't stop getting ontop of Nik and taking him in.

"Can I atleast hold your waist, I need to touch you baby, please " he begs helplessly

"Yes take over". I groan as I feel my spine tingling and lose my rhythm

Nik effortlessly flips me on my back and pins my hands up as his slams hard into me, I can't help holding him tight and looking into his eyes.
We're both breathing heavily and finally slump together after that release.

Nik gets off me and flops on the bed breathlessly. He then turns and looks at me and says

"Damn it Max!"

"You like?" I smile back

"Absolutely" he says and kisses me tenderly

We fall asleep and I wake up to the most beautiful view and Nik smiling at me

"Hey husband " I say

"Hey love" he says and pulls me back to him and kisses my lips
"About that honeymoon , we're leaving in the afternoon"

I'm so excited and I can't wait to see where Nik plans to take me. We were finally going on our honeymoon.

A few hours later

We're all dressed up and on our way to the airport and we're both wearing shorts and have sunglasses on. We're clearly going to somewhere tropical

We finally arrive at the airport and board Nik's jet.
It doesn't take long and I fall asleep as Nik is busy tying a few loose ends.
I wake up to hands gently waking me up

"Wake up Max" he says slowly pushing my hair back

"Where are we?" I ask groggy

"In paradise! Come and see" he says excitedly

I come out and can't believe we're in Bali, I run out excitedly and can't wait to enjoy this place. It was one of the places I always wanted to visit

"Thank you " I say to him as we get into the car that will take us to our hotel.

It's such a beautiful hotel and it's so big and sprawling. It's green everywhere and the buildings blend so well with the nature! It all looks so magical Nik went all out and got us the pent house on the top floor with the most beautiful view of the beach.

We settle in then head out for lunch and then slowly relax at the pool.
I get in the pool and dive in and I execute the worst flip ever. Nik laughs at me and dives in perfectly

"Not fair!" I say pouty brushing water out of my eyes

"You know I'm just perfect " he says laughing

"Oh shut up!" I say laughing as I pull myself out of the pool and go back to relax on my chair very thirsty and reaching out for a cool drink.

The next few weeks are the most beautiful days ever. We wake up and have breakfast, try out new activities every day, go shopping for our family back home and spend all our time together.
Clearly we can't keep our hands off each other and I feel so contented. This is the life, me and Nik happy and just enjoying our honeymoon after everything and how much of a disaster our first wedding was like.
What could possibly go wrong I think as lay on Nik's chest. We have one week left of this beautiful honeymoon .
He's busy watching a movie and just smiles down at me and continues stroking my hair.

Next chapter is already up

🙏I'd like to apologize to everyone who has been reading this book and got disappointed that it hadn't got any update in so long. All I can say is that I'm committed to finishing it and sending these beautiful characters off. I feel I can finally write, I got my writing back, I'd lost it for so long and lost hope of ever writing again. The words refused, the hands had refused to move and my brain refused to co-operate. It's okay now ❤️