Suspicions

~Douglas' PoV~

Jack had finally came home, he had a smug smile on his face and he went straight to the lab without even answering any of Donald's questions of where he's been or what he was doing. It was as if he was dreaming of something that was like heaven to him or something, it's the first time I've ever seen Jack like that but I've only been here for six months.

I was being really cautious and Donald and I have been trying to figure out if it was Brie and Kim I saw it if I was just being paranoid. If so then in the last six months Brie and Kim have changed a lot. They are really pretty girls and seem to control their bionics quite well, Kim's bionics normally glitched back at home but now they seemed to be under control. I had damaged her chip a bit when I tried to fix her glitching bionics and they started glitch even more and she lost her voice manipulation but now that I no longer have control of them that was a good thing.

Donald and I have been trying to figure out how we could fix them if they were back and we did find them, and if we should let the boys know about them. Would it be a good idea? Or would it make them too shocked to do anything?

I looked over at the door where Jack had walked in from a few moments ago and noticed his skateboard along with someone else's. I picked up the skateboard and seen a carving in it 'K's' it couldn't be...Kim's?!