Brase Prevails!

~Brie's PoV~
Jack carried Kim up to the spare room as Chase walked up to me.
"Hey B." Chase said smiling.
"Hey." I replied in a whisper as I put my head on his shoulder.
"I just want to say that I'll always be here for you." Chase replied.
"Thanks Chase." I said looking at the ground.
"Are you ready?" Mr Davenport said to me.
I gulped, "You'll be okay Brie." Chase said rubbing my palm with his thumb.
"How can you be sure?" I questioned.
He leaned up to me, onto my shoulder, "I promise." He whispered as it sent shivers up my spine.
"Thanks Chase." I said as I kissed him on the cheek going into the capsule, I took a deep breath as Chase looked up at me for permission to take out my chip. I just nodded as I screwed my eyes closed.
My breathing started to hitch because I was terrified but I tried my best to stay calm. I felt the door of the capsule open as hands touched my waist pulling me out as I opened my eyes.
"I told you you'd be fine." Chase said as he smiled warmly.
"Yeah you did you dork." I laughed teasingly as we stared into each other's eyes, his eyes were mesmerising pools of hazel with specks of bright greens in them.
That's when we leaned in, our soft lips connecting like puzzle pieces locking to each other. He cupped my cheek as we deepened the kiss the kiss we had waited ages for.
We broke apart when we needed air, our foreheads touching as we stared deeply into each other's eyes. I never averted my gaze for a while until we pulled apart. He held my hand, as we interlocked our fingers.
"Brie..." Chase started, "I've known you for a while and wanted to ask you this question for a while but, will you be my girlfriend?"
I stopped at the question in complete shock, I hadn't expected that, "Oh my...yes!!"