Broken Glass

~Still in Jack's PoV~

My face filled with happiness as I ran over to her, I wrapped my arms around her for a hug as she did the same, her arms hit some of the glass that was still in my back from the mission as I winced in pain. She obviously noticed as she pulled away she went around to my back as she lifted up my shirt,
"Oh my god Jack!" She whispered shouted.
She dragged me to the bathroom and instructed me to sit on the counter beside the sink.
She looked in the cabinet for a first aid kit and picked out a massive box filled with bandages, plasters, medication and anything else you could think of.
I laughed at her, "What?" She said innocently.
"Just you with that." I said pointing to the box still laughing.
"Hey don't judge me!" She said slightly offended.
I ruffled her hair and kissed her cheek.
She began to fix me up the fragments of glass were bristling on my back as she began to pull them out, "J, this might hurt a little." She said as she put rubbing alcohol onto a rag then placing it onto my back.
I winced in pain, "sorry sorry sorry!" She said.
"Just keep going." I said in pain.
She continued to clean it up before putting bandages over it and then kissed me on the cheek.
"All done." She whispered into my ear, before kissing me on the cheek, her voice whispering into my ear made a shiver go up my spine but a good shiver. I grabbed her hand as we made our way into her bedroom.
I laid down on her bed as I put my arms around her waist pulling her on top of me as I breathed into her hair, the smell of her lavender shampoo filled my lungs. We snuggled closely as I used my index finger to draw circles on her neck.
"You okay?" She asked me.
"How can I not be when I'm with you?"