Overriding Chip

I woke up with a yawn to hear typing on a keyboard, I rubbed my eyes to see Brie face first against the desk and Chase rapidly typing on a keyboard over Kim's body.
"Mr Davenport!" Chase exclaimed excitedly as Brie began to wake up.
Mr Davenport came running down the stairs, "What is it Chase?"
"I figured out what's wrong with Kim!" That's when Brie and I both perked up.
"What's up?!" Brie said excitedly.
"Someone somehow overrode her personality board." Chase said slightly confused.
"What?" Mr Davenport said as if he is ridiculous.
"Someone changed her personality board." Chase said looking up from the computer staring right at Mr Davenport.
"Like?" Mr Davenport said walking over to the computer.
"Someone changed her personality by using her chip." Chase said looking straight at Mr Davenport as Mr Davenport looked straight at Douglas.
"Douglas." Mr Davenport said annoyingly.
"What?! How could I have a shy bionic solider?!" Douglas said throwing his hands above his head.
Mr Davenport groaned. "So you literally changed her personality?" He began to rub his temples.
"Uhhh yeah sort of."
This time Chase and Mr Davenport groaned, "What are you waiting for?! Fix her!" Brie snapped.
"Okay jeez." Chase said putting his heads up. Mr Davenport started to recode her chip as we all watched intently.
After about an hour of coding he was finally finished, "Jack take her to the capsule."
I obliged and quickly carried her bridal style to the capsule as I leaned her up against the back in the capsule.
Mr Davenport quickly implanted the chip into the back of her neck, he continued to tap at his keyboard for a few minuets then told me to get her out the capsule.
I quickly lifted her up and held her close in my arms as her eyes started to flutter open.
"K!" Brie exclaimed.
"Hey B." Kim said in a whisper.
"Hey." She said in a whisper stroking Kim's hair out of her face.
"Jack take Kim to the spare room." Mr Davenport said.
"I can walk myself thanks." Kim said slightly above a whisper trying to stand up.
"Kim you're extremely weak just let Jack take you-" Mr Davenport said.
"Brie please help me." Kim pleases still whispering.
"Kim just let Jack take you, I can't carry you." Brie said holding onto Kim's hand.
Kim leaned against Brie's shoulder, "Why do you trust them so much?"
"They saved your life, K." Brie said sincerely.
"Oh," Kim turned around to face Mr Davenport, "Thank you for saving my life sir."
"It's no problem Kim." Mr Davenport said, "can you let Jack take you up to your room though?"
She turned around to look at me before hesitantly nodding. I picked her up and began to take her upstairs to the guest bedroom.
"Thank you." She whispered.
"It's okay." I said as I laughed a little.
I laid her down on the bed and pulled the cover over her, she looked exhausted and drained which I guess makes sense considering she nearly died from her chip overheating about twelve hours ago.
"I'm sorry for snapping at you earlier." She whispered.
"It's okay." I said as I gave her a warm smile. I stood up and left leaving Kim to rest for a bit.