Italy

We all had our suitcases packed and ready for Italy, we were freaking out or at least I was. Brie seemed to be excited and she already wanted to go to Italy too so this was good for her.
I wasn't looking forward to it for a number of reasons, one I didn't like planes, two my family lives there or at least my psycho uncle he honestly gives me the creeps.
Two big masculine arms wrapped around my chest as a chin rested on my shoulder, "You doing okay Kimmy?"
"Yeah I'm fine, and don't call me Kimmy." I said poking Jack in the ribs.
"Yeah yeah whatever Kimmy." He teased as I began to run after him trying to tackle him to the ground.
He grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder, I just groaned.
"I know, I know I'm just too strong and handsome." Jack said as he put me down.
"And cocky." I teased before giving him a small kiss.
~On the Plane~
We made our way through security easily and into the plane. The plane had three rows of two seats so Mr Davenport sat beside Adam, Brie beside Chase and left Jack and I to sit beside each other.
"I have to sit with him?!" I said offendedly teasing Jack.
He grabbed my waist and pulled me down beside him. "Yup and there's nothing you can do about it." He said romantically as he rubbed his nose against mine before kissing me.
"Please buckle your seatbelts we will be taking off soon." The pilot said over the intercom.
I immediately tensed up as I heard it and jack squeezed my hand in his.
"You'll be fine Kim." Jack said.
"Thank you Jack." I said as I leaned over and kissed I'm on the cheek.
As we took off I squeezed Jack's hand tightly and he traced circles on the top of my hand with his thumb. I squeezed my eyes closed as we went up, I really didn't like planes.
Once we were up in the air and able to take off our seatbelts so we did. We ordered drinks and talked for a bit before I fell asleep on Jack's shoulder.
I was woken up my a camera flashing I rubbed my eyes to see Brie there in front of us with a phone in her hand.
"What was that for?" I asked her rubbing my eyes.
She showed me the picture, it was a picture of Jack and I sleeping, my head on Jack's shoulder and Jack's head resting on top of mine. I blushed at the picture as Jack rolled his eyes.
"Yes Brie, we are a couple we already know that." Jack said putting his hand on his head.
"Yeah Yeah I know." She said as she laughed and sat back down.
I kept my head on Jack's shoulder as we lay and talked some more before I got up to the bathroom.
Once I got back, I sat back down and put my legs up or my face, placing my face onto my knees.
"What's wrong Kimmy?" Jack asked.
"Nothing just thinking." I replied.
"About?" Jack asked putting his arm around my back.
"The mission and that." I replied.
"We'll be fine K I won't let anything happen to you." Jack said pulling me closer to him.
I snuggled to his side, "Thank you Jack."
We sat there for about two hours just holding each other as we talked about the mission and other things before we fell asleep again.
We woke up with a 'ding' noise, telling us to put our seat belts back on.
I tensed up again as Jack and I held hands fastening our seatbelts. We landed faster than I expected as we stood up. I got the hand luggage from the overhead compartments as we began to make our way off of the plane.
We made our way off the plane and collected our suitcases before making our way to our apartment. The apartment had three bedrooms, one was for Brie and I, two between Adam, Jack and Chase. That's how Mr Davenport set it out but I had a feeling that's not how it's going to be. 
We made our way into the apartment as we set down our suitcases, I explored the area a little. The kitchen was small but enough for us, the living room had two black couches a massive rug and a tv. The bedrooms were down a hallway at the other side of the apartment along with a small bathroom. I quickly claimed one of the bedrooms as I grabbed my suitcase and made my way to the room. It had two twin beds and bedside tables along with a large wardrobe and vanity.
I then felt the door open again and two big masculine arms come around my waist, "Hello?" I said jokingly.
He chuckled as he said "You're too cute."
I turned around and hugged him, "Where's Brie?" I asked him.
"She's in her room." Jack replied.
"What do you mean?" I asked him, "I thought she was supposed to be bunking with me?"
"Nope I am." He said as he smiled a warm genuine smile at me I smiled back then hugged him wrapping my arms around his neck.
"I'm guessing you're happy about that too then?" He said jokingly as I just nodded.
Today was actually not bad for being on a plane for about half a day, it would get a lot more interesting though.