The Plan

~Jack's PoV~
I was told to take down Kim by myself, her bionics glitch so that should be easy I guess, she's become one of my closest friends but what needs to be done I have to do. Kim and Brie won't separate so we need to find a way to get them away from each other.
Kim and Brie weren't in school like we had suspected so we started searching around for them, it took us a while but I spotted two black hooded figures one with a skateboard in hand I signalled to the guys as we began to slowly and carefully walk up behind them. Brie seen us and told Kim to run, so Kim done so and once she was far enough away she transformed into a bird and began to fly. We didn't think of that. The guys already seemed to manage to get Brie under control so now it was up to me to get Kim. Kim landed and turned into a lion, she whimpered when she saw chase and Adam take Brie down and began running at her. She managed to knock Adam down which surprised me and Brie managed to get out. Great.
Adam and Chase now had to formulate a plan to get Brie, but combining Chases' intelligence and Adam's strength it shouldn't be difficult. If this worked out well I would just quickly grab her and we would be on our way if it doesn't go well I'm not sure what will happen.
Chase and Adam seemed to be setting up some sort of trap that they could corner her into, I really hope it works because she was running circles around them and was outperforming them all.
Brie was caught but Kim didn't see this time, this time it took a lot more effort for them to get Brie and she was running circles around them but Chase's telekinesis along with Adams super strength manages to out smart her. I pounced around the corner to see Kim was not there but then I heard running in the bushes and quickly ran after her, I was faster than her in human form but I'm not sure what I'll do if she changes form then I thought to use my ice power. I quickly used my ice power and froze one of her legs but she kept running as fast as she could, she tried to change forms to run faster but she couldn't as it weighed her down even more.
I caught up with her and put my arms firmly around her waist, she started to become desperate as she whispered "I'm sorry," she elbowed me right in the face I knew she didn't want to do it but she thought she had to get away from us. I quickly shrugged off the pain and began running after her again. She began to run away but was becoming limp because of the ice and that's when I took the chance to use my ice on her other leg and with that she fell too the floor groaning in pain. I felt bad but it had to be done. I hesitantly picked her up and carried her to the van bridal style but she wouldn't even look me in the eyes, she tried to squirm out of my grip many times but it never worked as I had both her legs under my control sort of. I laid her down in the back of the car as I tried to comfort her with stroking her hair, she batted my hand away and hissed at me, "Don't touch me."