Recovery

~Kim's PoV~

Mr Davenport said that I was supposed to stay in bed considering how weak I was. The point I couldn't do anything was driving me crazy, I didn't like to not be able to do things and was getting extremely bored. I sighed as a twisted and turned in bed, before deciding to get up and walk around to try it.
I sat up in bed before swinging my legs over, and putting my hands at my side, I looked over to the bedside table and wondered where my phone is. The door clicked open as I seen Jack rush in.
"Kim! You were told not to get up!" He said a little louder than normal. He walked over to me and pushed me gently back down into bed as I sighed.
"I'm sorry." I mumbled sadly.
He brushed his fingers through my hair, "It's okay, I just want you to recover quickly, I know it's frustrated not being able to move but I'll be here for you."
"Thanks, Jack." I said in a whisper.
"Wanna watch a movie?" He asked me as I smiled,
"Sure." I moved over on the bed and patted the seat beside me. He sat down as he picked a movie, of course he picked a horror movie. I rolled my eyes as he asked me if I wanted to watch it.
Brie and Chase ended up coming up into the room too so we watched The Notebook and Brie and I were crying messes. We went through two boxes of tissues. My eyes were red and sore, I also couldn't stop sniffling. I hugged onto Jack as he hugged me back trying to comfort me as I cried into his chest.
Once the movie was over Chase took the crying Brie out of the room and was calming her down as Jack stayed in mine doing the same.
"I'm sorry about the- that." I said pointing to his wet T-shirt.
He laughed lightly, "it's fine."
I looked into his eyes shyly as I smiled and he smiled back, his eyes were beautiful, the mixes of browns between dark coffee brown and light hazel colour. They were mesmerising.
We pulled out of our trance as we turned away from each other awkwardly, we sat in an awkward silence before Jack spoke up,
"Well I'm heading to my room for sleep, good night Kim."
"Night." I mumbled in both embarrassment and shyness.