Chapter 8

This whole chapter got deleted so I'm writing it again. I write on multiple devices and apparently sometimes it doesn't save.

~

Jimin drinks his drink nervously. The restaurant is full of people drinking wine and Jimin ordered a soda. He feels out of place and it's the cutest thing Hobi has ever seen.

Jimin opens his mouth to talk but his smile fades and nothing comes out. His ears twitch. "Hobi... I swear to God I just heard Gracie laughing."

Hoseok looks around. "I don't see her. If she's here I keep her away, okay?"

Jimin grins slightly and nods. Hobi relaxes. He knows Jimin was just paranoi- oh.

Jungkook and Gracie walk in. He grabs Jimin's hand and squeezes it. Jimin frowns. "What?"

He turns around and gasps softly. He shakily sets his drink down and turns back to Hobi. "Oh my God oh my God."

He stands up and covers his mouth. "I'll be right back-" He rushes off and Hobi quietly goes after him. A young alpha with his parents watches him go by.

Hobi stops and turns to him. He walks up and leans close to the dad's ear. "Can I give your son some advice?"

They nod and Hobi crouches down. He points to Jungkook. "You see that alpha over there?" The kid nods. Hoseok sighs.

"Well, he's not very nice. Do you think alphas are supposed to be mean?" The kid shrugs. "We're in charge..."

"Just because you're in charge doesn't mean you need to be mean." He whispers to the kid. "Being nice makes omegas like you more, anyways."

The kid laughs. And Hobi stands up. He gives the parents a nod and walks to where Jimin went. He's in a separate hallway sitting against the wall.

Hoseok sits down next to him. "Hey.... Baby it's okay. I'll pay for our food and we can bring it back to my place."

Jimin rests his head on Hoseok's shoulder. "What if they see me on the way out?"

"Ignore them. I'm with you so they won't bother you."

~

They sneak out and Hoseok talks to a waiter when they're out of sight. The waiter is sympathetic and gets their food as fast as possible.

Jimin and Hobi walk out and down the street. Jimin smiles at him. "Thanks..."

Hoseok squeezes his hand. "No problem."

~

When they finish their food, Hobi sighs and looks at him with a blank face. "We need to talk...."

Jimin looks at him and frowns. "What's wrong? Did I do something?"

"No. It's just.... Do you still like Jungkook?"

Jimin stands up and crosses his arms. "What? No!"

"Then why did you get so upset when he showed up?"

"I can't believe you're actually asking me this."

"I just want an answer."

"I was scared. Gracie used to be so mean to me and Jungkook is a total asshole! I thought they were gonna gang up on me or something..."

Hobi nods. "That makes sense... I was just paranoid I guess..."

Jimin hangs his head low. "I'm sorry.... I shouldn't have been so sensitive about it... I ruined our date..."

Hoseok shakes his head. "What? No you didn't! I understand!"

Jimin wipes a tear off his cheek and sniffles. He turns away slightly and stares at the floor.