Chapter 14

Jimin knocks on Hobi's sorry the next day. When he opens it Jimin gives him a weak smile.

Hoseok gulps and almost slams the door but he stops himself. "Hey." He walks in.

"The couch was a little uncomfortable, but it was enough." He turns back to Hobi with a fake smile that soon disappears.

"Are you okay?"

Hobi is leaning against the door with his arms crossed, avoiding eye contact. "You know, I can see the fucking marks and I can smell him too."

Jimin's heart sinks. He forgot about the marks.

"Hobi-"

"It's just.... Unsettling how you were acting like nothing was wrong." He rubs his eyes. "I'm not mad. I'm heartbroken but not mad."

Jimin hangs his head low in shame.

"But of all people you chose him?"

Jimin covers his face. "I'm sorry..."

"As long as you're happy, I'll learn to move on." He starts crying and Jimin feels like 100 machine guns opened fire on his heart.

"Hobi..." He walks forward and wipes the tears away. "Hobi I'm so sorry..."

Hobi gently pushes Jimin's hands away. "Can you please leave? I'm sorry I just don't want to see you for a while... Maybe after some separation we can be friends again."

Jimin nods and walks to the door crying. Hobi sits down in a chair and holds his head in his hands. It's completely silent as Jimin walks out.

The walk back to Jimin's apartment seemed never ending. On the way, he unfollowed Jungkook on Instagram and blocked his number.

He's ashamed of himself. Hobi was perfect. He was everything an omega could ever wish for, so why wasn't he enough for Jimin? Is he too greedy? Did he not deserve Hobi?

He definitely didn't. Hoseok deserves so much better. He deserves someone loyal to him. Someone who appreciates all that he does for them.

Jimin cheated on him with the worst of the worst. He thinks back on all of the things he felt last night. He felt protected. He felt happy. He felt like Jungkook cared for him.

But that's probably just Jungkook's game. Tricking people. Acting like he cares. Pretending to be sweet. 

Still, Jimin is confused... If Jungkook was just pretending to care for him–which Jimin assumes he was–then why didn't he try to go further?

Maybe he's just trying to gain Jimin's trust. Jimin won't let him. Jimin doesn't even want to see him. 

~

Jungkook texts Jimin.

Cutie

hey how are you

MESSAGE ERROR: BLOCKED

~

Jungkook stares at his phone in shock. "The doesn't make sense.... why would he block me?"

He goes on instagram. He looks to see if Jimin is following him. He isn't. Jungkook stands up and clutches his phone. "What the hell?"

He texts Hobi.

Hoseok

hey

leave me alone

you really have the audacity

to text me

after fucking my bf

woah woah woah

I didnt fuck him

you lie so much I cant believe you

ill admit we made out

but nothing more

I swear to god

so many lies

fine dont believe me

but just know it was my fault

dont play victim here

im not gonna forgive you

end of conversation

~

Jungkook curses. He really hoped that Hobi wouldn't find out. Now Jimin's ignoring him, he doesn't know where he lives, and his only friend is mad at him again.

He deserves it though. He finally gets Hobi's trust back and he breaks it immediately.

He messages Jimin on insta 

p.jiminie

hey

can we please talk

no

please

stop

go away

you fucked everything up

listen

you're the one who talked to me

you're the one who called me

you're the one who came over

you could've left

im sorry about Hobi

but dont blame this on me

p.jiminie has blocked you