Chapter 15

2 days later, Jimin walks to Yoongi's apartment. When the door opens, Yoongi stares at him blankly. "Hi..." He smiles and waves.

Yoongi scoffs. "Why are you here?"

"I want to see Tae... I need to talk to him..."

Tae walks up. "Yoongs? Who is it?" He stops and glares. "Jimin, go home."

"I just want to talk-"

"I definitely don't want to talk to you. After what you did to Hobi? There's no chance we're still friends."

"You can yell at me, just please let me talk to you."

Tae and Yoongi look at each other. Jimin lets out another soft, "please?"

Tae rolls his eyes. "5 minutes."

Jimin walks in. "I know I was wrong-"

"If you're gonna try to make me pity you, don't even talk." Tae huffs and crosses his arms. "Actually, I don't even want you to talk. I'm just gonna yell at you. How dare you? Hobi was amazing. I'm not mad at you for not liking him, I'm mad that you didn't break up with him before hoeing around like the goddamn slut you are."

Jimin tears up. "I really expected better from you, Jimin. What happened? You were always talking about how you were sure that you'd end up with Hobi. And then you did this.... Jesus Christ I can't even look at you."

Yoongi walks up and sits next to Tae. "He's not wrong. I've never been so mad at someone. If you still had feelings for Jungkook, then why did you give Hobi a chance in the first place?"

"I don't know! He was always so sweet to me so I thought it would be nice..."

"You thought it would be nice to get his hopes up and then crush him? He's been a wreck for the past 2 days. He won't even talk to me and I've been his best friend for years. I can't believe I ever considered you."

Tae sighs and rubs his face. "You're stressing me out." Yoongi points to the door. "Get out. He's not in a state where he can be stressed out. It could mess things up."

"Mess things up?"

Tae glares at him. "Yeah. Stress could cause a miscarriage."

Jimin's eyes grow wide and he softly says, "you're pregnant? Congratulations. I'm so happy for you guys."

Tae points to the door. "And I don't care. I never want you to meet them. And to think, I wanted you to be the godparent." Yoongi shrugs. "We can ask Joon and Jin. They're trustworthy."

Jimin stands up and walks out. He breaks down into sobs as soon as he steps foot in his apartment. He made a mistake. A mistake that seems so simple yet the results are so powerful.

He unblocks Jungkook but doesn't message him. He just posts one thing.

p.jiminie

jiminie