Chapter 11

Jungkook opens the door and his jaw drops. Jimin is staring at him with his hands clasped together and held close to his chest from shyness.

"Hi..."

"Why are you here?"

Jimin shrugs and sniffs the air gently. His eyes flutter closed. "You smell like cinnamon..." His eyes open again and they're sparkly.

Jungkook smirks lightly. "Is that a good thing?" Jimin softly nods. "I like cinnamon... Ooo I love cinnamon rolls. They're probably my favorite."

Jungkook can't respond to that. The way Jimin smiled and bounced up and down a little as he said it really hit Jungkook in some sort of way.

Jimin frowns. "Sorry, that was weird."

"No. You're fine."

"Can I come in?"

Jungkook moves to the side and Jimin walks in past him. He takes a deep breath. "This whole place smells like cinnamon rolls are in the oven."

Jungkook smiles and goes over to his fridge. He pulls out a box of uncooked cinnamon rolls. "Wanna make some?"

Jimin walks  over and giggles. "Yeah. I could never say no to cinnamon rolls."

~

The cinnamon rolls are in the oven and Jimin is sitting on the counter with his eyes closed, a small grin appearing on his lips. "It really smells like cinnamon..."

He opens his eyes and notices Jungkook leaning against the counter right next to him. Jimin leans down a little and realizes the cinnamon is coming from him. "Oh..."

"So... There's about 30 minutes until those cinnamon rolls are done..."

Jimin points to the TV. "Movie Time!"

Jungkook pauses and then nods. "Oh. Sure."

~

Halfway through the movie, Jimin falls asleep. His fingers are barely touching Jungkook's thigh but Jungkook is too scared to move. What if he accidentally wakes him up?

Then the oven dings. Loudly. And Jimin jumps. He whines. "That scared me."

Jungkook laughs and stands up, walking over to open the oven. When he does, he closes it immediately. "Fuck, it's so hot."

He turns the oven off and opens it again. He sighs. "Still too hot." He nonchalantly takes his shirt off and chucks it who knows where.

Jimin's eyes almost fall out. He turns away and blushes before Jungkook can see him.

Jungkook walks over with the tray of Cinnamon rolls and sets them on the couch next to Jimin. He sits down and waits.

"Well?"

Jimin picks one up and takes a bite. His eyes roll back and he slumps. "Fuck these are good."

"Are you seriously getting turned on by cinnamon?"

Jimin swallows the bite and puts the cinnamon roll down. Jungkook leans over. "There's some icing..."

Jimin reaches up to wipe it away but Jungkook grabs his wrist and holds it back against the couch cushions.

Jimin's heart rate increases dramatically. "What are you doing?"

"Don't wanna waste icing, do we?"

He leans down and stops an inch away from his face. Then he reaches up with a finger and wipes it away, sitting back down.

He picks the icing off the finger with his eyes closed. When he opens them, Jimin is closer to him, leaning a little. He's staring at him with big eyes and a slightly open mouth.

Jungkook grins. He looks so curious. It's adorable. "What?"

"Why did you do that?"

"I told you. I didn't want to waste icing."

"Why- why didn't you just kiss me?"

"I thought you said you didn't like me."

Jimin sits back and bites his lip. "Right. I'm with Hoseok."

Jungkook moves the cinnamon rolls to the coffee table and stands up, walking over and turning off the lights.

When he sits back down, he sits closer to Jimin. So close that their thighs are touching.

Jungkook slings his arm around Jimin's shoulder and turns the movie back on. Jimin turns to him with wide eyes. "Wait-"

"It's just friendly. Chill." He tilts his head and-

Knock knock knock!

Jimin jumps off the couch and looks at Jungkook with wide eyes. Jungkook motions to a closed door and Jimin runs into the room, locking the door behind him.

Jungkook slowly walks to the door and opens it with an innocent grin. "Hoseok? Why are you here? Gonna yell at me again?"

Before Jungkook can scoff, Hobi punches him. "I can smell the fucking strawberries. Where the hell is Jimin and why the FUCK was he here?"

"Calm down. Jimin's not the only Omega that smells like fucking strawberries. I had an Omega over last night."

Jimin is listening from behind the door. He starts tearing up. The he hears angry mumbling and a slam. He can't take it anymore.

He opens the door and Hoseok turns to him. He looks furious and it makes Jimin shrink back.

"Jimin.... You have one chance to tell me why you're here..."

"I wanted to be Jungkook's friend, okay? Just because he's an alpha doesn't mean I want to fuck him or something!"

"What were you guys doing?"

"We made cinnamon rolls and watched Clueless. Doesn't that sound like what me and Taehyung do?"

"Why the FUCK does Jungkook have no shirt on and why do you smell like cinnamon strawberries??? Got a bullshit excuse for that too?"

He scoffs and runs his hand through his hair. "You really think I believe that Jungkook would do corny shit like that? Do you? Do you think I'm a fucking idiot?"

"No-"

Jungkook pushes Hoseok back and he hits the counter. Jungkook presses a finger against Hobi's chest. "Talk to him like that one more fucking time. I dare you."

Jimin walks forward. "Stop fighting. There's no reason to fight because nothing happened between me and Jungkook. Nothing ever will."

Jimin points to his lips. "My lips aren't bitten or swollen." He points at his forehead. "I'm not sweating. We weren't doing anything. Okay? There's cinnamon rolls right over there and Clueless is on the TV."

Hoseok looks around and nods. Jimin grabs his shoulders gently. "I like you. I don't like Jungkook. I chose you because you're sweet and you always care for me. I wouldn't trade that for the world."

"But... Why do you smell like cinnamon?"

Jimin giggles at the worry in Hoseok's eyes. "This whole apartment smells like cinnamon. It's just like when I went to Yoongi's apartment and I smelled like pine."

Hobi nods and gives Jimin a kiss on his forehead. Jimin giggles and Hoseok grabs his hand. "Do you want to stay?"

"At least let us finish the movie and cinnamon rolls. I'll visit you tomorrow, okay?" Hobi nods and gives him a long kiss before walking to the door.

He whispers something in Jungkook's ear and Jungkook's eyes grow wide. Jimin frowns. "What?"

Hobi smiles at Jimin and walks out. Jungkook closes the door and turns to Jimin. He walks up and grabs his waist. "Do you trust me?"