~EPILOGUE~

"Babe, Micha's crying again!"

Jimin and Tae are sitting on the couch with baby Jaeshin (affectionately called Jae Jae. Yoongi's requested this, stating: "Tae Tae and Jae Jae."). Micha (known as Mimi) can be heard crying in the other room.

A frazzled Yoongi walks around the corner. "How? How can a baby cry for 14 hours straight?"

"Just hold her, for fucks sake."

Jimin stands up. "Uncle Jiminie will take care of this one." He jogs into the bedroom and pulls the little baby out of the crib, softly shushing her and cradling her in his arms. He grins. "Hi Mimi." She stops crying and squeals at him. He coos.

Yoongi walks in. "How did you do that?" Jimin walks up to him slowly. "Just be relaxed and talk to her softly. You can be harsh sometimes."

"What?"

"You aren't exactly the softest alpha I know." Yoongi crosses his arms. "And what about it..."

"Just hold her and talk to her quietly. She likes it when people talk to her." Jimin carefully hands her over and helps Yoongi figure out how to hold her. He's frozen still.

"You can move, you know." Jimin turns and straightens out the blanket in Micha's crib.

"Can't. Too scared."

"Well, you need to get used to it. That's your kid." Yoongi doesn't respond and Jimin turns around. He's intently staring at the tiny baby in his arms. "Soften your stare. You might scare her."

He mumbles, "How the fuck do you soften a stare?"

"Look at her lovingly. Do you think she looks like Tae?"

"Well... She has his eyes."

"I think she has his smile too."

"I haven't seen her smiling. Only crying. Can you make her smile? I want to see it."

"No can do, Yoongs. Gotta do it yourself. Just try saying hi, but do it softly. Don't scare her." Yoongi nods and gulps. "What if I do it wrong?"

"It's one syllable. How can you possibly mess that up?"

"You're right." He looks back at the baby in his arms. She's looking at him and he tenses up. "She's looking at me. Oh my god it's looking at me."

"Don't say 'it'."

He softly says, "Hi..." The baby smiles and giggles. Yoongi screams internally. "It does look like Tae's smile..." He smiles at the baby and walks out of the room with her.

Jimin chuckles and walks back out to the couch where baby Jae Jae is sleeping on Tae's stomach. "He's a cutie. He has Yoongi's dummy gummy smile. How did Yoongi do with Mimi?"

"Really well. I told him to talk quietly and she actually giggled when he said hi. It was really cute. He left the room with her actually." Tae smiles. "At least one of the babies likes him. Jae screams whenever Yoongi gets near him."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Can I invite Kookie over? I know the babies have only been home for 1 day, but he really really wants to meet them."

"Of course he can come over."

"But Yoongi-"

"I'm the one who carried these little demons inside of me for 9 months. I think I get to decide who meets them and when."

"I know, Tae. It's just his dad instincts. Naturally he's gonna be protective of them."

"Just tell Jungkook to come over."

Jimin pulls out his phone.

Kooks...

"Hey babe."

"Hey. Tae said you can meet the babies."

call ended.

Jimin frowns. "Hello?" He pulls the phone away and Taehyung laughs. "He hung up on you."

"He's probably on his way."

5 minutes later, there's a knock on the door. Jimin walks to get it. When he opens it, Jungkook is bouncing up and down in excitement. "Where are they?"

"Tae has Jae Jae and Yoongi went somewhere with Micha. I can try to find him." Jungkook giddily runs in and Taehyung laughs. "Show me the baby."

Jae Jae wakes up and turns around. He stares at Jungkook. They have a staring contest for a few minutes. Then Jungkook walks over and picks him up. "You are very cute." The baby giggles.

Taehyung bitterly chuckles. "Yoongi's not gonna be happy with this."

"I heard my name?" Yoongi walks around the corner with Micha in his arms. "What the hell? Tae, why is Jungkook here? And why is he holding Jae Jae? And why isn't he screaming?"

Jungkook hands Jae Jae back to Tae and walks up to Mimi. "Hey sweet girl." Yoongi growls. "Don't you dare."

"I just want to say hi."

"Nope."

"Come on."

"No."

Tae glares at Yoongi. "Let him say hi."

"Fine."

Jungkook leans over. "Hey Mimi." She makes grabby hands at him. Yoongi sighs but hands her over. She looks up at Jungkook is wonder.

Jimin walks in and giggles. "Awww, Jungkook I think Mimi thinks you're handsome."

Yoongi snatches her back. "Oh fuck no this is not happening." He walks away with her again.

Jungkook calls after him. "Nice to see you too, Yoongi!"

"Fuck off!"

~

Jimin and Jungkook go home. Jimin is exhausted from helping Tae all day.

"I want one." Kook lazily turns to Jimin. "You want a what?"

"I want a baby."

Jungkook sits up. "Are you serious?"

"Yeah! I want a tiny us running around. Come on. You have good money, we have good genes, I have a lot of free time. Why not?"

"Wait, you actually want a kid?"

"Yes. I want us to make babies."

"Maybe later. I'm really tired right now."

"So is that a yes?"

"We can start trying for it if you want."

"Of course I want that."

~

(Anyways, that's the real end of this story. Comment what story you want next and I might do it.)