Chapter 5

Oso jumps out off the couch and runs to the door.

"Oso!" Emily greets him and bends down to pet him. She looks up and smiles. "Bitch you ready to get turnt?"

I laugh, "hells yes!" I respond to her. She stands up and flips her hair. She walks over to me and gives me a hug. "Ah bitch we about to get hella crazy tonight! Crazy as fuck!" (If you an IRL fan you'll get it)

"Ayyyeee! Can't wait." I turn around to the boys who just stare at us. We can get pretty crazy and extra when we're together. Well more so than usual. I tuck a lock of hair behind my ear and grab her hand. "Guys this is my best friend Emily. Emily this is CNCO, you of course know Chris." She and Chris both roll their eyes. Richard raises his eyebrows clearly seeing something. I smile. "Next to him is Richard, Erick, Zabdiel, and Joel." They all say hi and she does too.

So Emily and I are getting ready, it's 8 something and we're all going at 11, but we take forever to get ready. So we are in my bathroom listening to Bad Bunny and getting ready. The boys are downstairs getting ready and Oso is with Joel and Zabdi. He really clicked with them and I'm really happy about that. I curl my hair and Emily is doing her eyeshadow. And we're just listening to Te Bote the remix of course.

"YO TE BOTE, YO TE BOTE PAR CARAJO DE MANDE, YOU TE MANDE." Emily and I shout in unison and then all of a sudden Richard comes in. I look at him through the mirror.

"Yeah?" I asked him.

"Sorry, I wanted to ask you if you have an iron." I nod and motion my foot to the left side of the sink. "Ah," he grabs it. "Thank you."

"Yeah, no problem. You guys are getting ready? Now?" I ask him.

"Yeah, Joel and I take the longest to get ready. Hey we got to look good."

I laugh. "So true! Always got to." He nods his head and raises the iron to say thanks and bye. As soon as he leaves the room Emily says a long stretched out 'bitch'.

"What?" I ask her.

"He's so cute!" I shake my head.

"Oh my lord, you literally think that everyone is cute." She shrugs and we continue. About an hour and a half later we're ready. As we leave my room we check in on the boys. We walk into the room where Richard and Zabdiel are sharing, except Zabdi isn't here but Christ is. Joel is somewhere he went to call an Uber. I knock on the doorway and we enter the room. Richard nods his head and goes to one of his bags and pulls out a shirt.

Well, damn, he has a good ass body.

Richard is wearing jeans but not a shirt, not even a tank, so we can see everything. Chris comes out of the bathroom that is connected to the room.

"Ay! Prima!" Chris turns away. I'm confused.

"What?" I ask him.

"Cover up! No one wants to see that. Ugh that's so gross." we all laugh. Emily and I are both wearing mini dresses except emily's is like a sparkly blue and my is red with a v neck that has strings to cover it. (Am I making sense?)

"Ugh, finally a night out! I need one. I haven't had a night out in the longest! We haven't have a night out in the longest." I say looking at Emily. She goes along with it.

"I know right? It's literally be forever." She sighs. Chris is tying his shoe and Richard is grabbing a jacket.

"How long has it been?" Richard asks. Emily and I share a look.

"Last Friday." We say together. We all laugh.

"The Uber is like five minutes away." Joel informs us. I thank him and he turns to me and his jaw drop slightly. He smiles shyly and rubs the back of his neck and the tip of his ear turn slightly pink. I feel flustered.

"Reina, you look, wow, damn, you look hot." I blush.

"Thanks, you look cute." Joel is wearing black boots, black jeans, and a white and black shirt, and a red bandana. It's simple and yet he looks so good. Joel and I look at each other and smile.

"Nope, no, don't try it bud. Not my cousin." Chris interrupts the moment. We look away.

"Lets go downstairs and say bye to the boys." Richard suggests trying to get rid of this awkward moment. I smile at him gratefullyl.

"Yeah, let's. And we need to say bye to Oso, we have to. He gets mad when we leave, but especially if we don't say bye. I nod.

"Wait...deadass?" Richard asks suprised.

"Yup, he gets mad. He will ignore you. Oh he can be super petty, just like mama." Emily, Chris, and I share a laugh. We all know that I can be so petty. We all get up and head downstairs. Joel and I wait for each other though. As the others are in the front walking we walk to each other.

"You look really good in that outfit." I tell him. He raises an eyebrow.

"Oh? Well then I guess it says something because I was so nervous that I didn't have time to well take my time."

"Well hey, good thing you can pull off anything." He smiles then something clicks in my head. 

"Wait." I say slowly. "Nervous? Why were you nervous? Haven't you been out in a club before?"

"Haha no, I'm just nervous to see how tonight is going." I nod in understanding.