Chapter 9

After we finished our tea last night, we each headed into our own rooms. I surprisingly fell asleep quickly. But now I am awake in my bathroom, dreading to go in my room if Joel is awake. I don't know how I'm going to talk to him. I'm winging it. I don't want to think about it. But I just can't help it. The thought is just running through my mind.

Come on Reina. Get ya shit together.

I grab on the sides of the sink and take a deep breath. I look up in the mirror and smile.

I got this. I do

I smooth my shirt and wipe my hands on my jeans. I turn around and open the door before I can overthink it and stay in the bathroom for another hour. I see Joel making my bed. 

      "Oh, thanks." I say surprised. He looks up at me.

     "Morning!" He greets me.

     "Morning." I smile. I go over and help him. We make the bed in silence. Until he breaks it as he hands me a pillow.

     "Do you know what happened last night?" He asks, I wince.

     "Honestly? I don't, I don't remember anything after dancing and we saw Emily with Chris."

      "Me either." He pauses. "Do you think we?" I nod.

    "I don't know for sure, but I think we did." I say.

     "Oh, ok then." He walks out of the room and I don't stop him. A few moments after he left the room it clicked to me that he did.

Fuck. No you know what. I'm going to go talk to him. I am going to deal with this like a grownup.

I walk out of my room and into his. I see him taking clothes out of his suitcase. I walk up to him and tap his shoulder. He turns around and looks down at me. I stand on my tippy toes and kiss him without thinking. Once we pull away he smiles.

     "Even if we did sleep together. I don't regret it. I really like you."

Damn look at me being bold

Joel smiles and kisses me. "I really like you too. Do you think that after the tour is over I can take you out on a date?" I smile and nod.

     "I would really like that." We kiss and after a few seconds we hear a throat cleared.

     "Dude I'm gone for a minute and your tongue is down my cousins throat? Gross man." We both laugh. "It's cool, just ten quiedado. Solo tratala bien."

Joel smiles. "I plan to." 

After breakfast the guys are getting ready to leave. Head back on the bus. Emily and I are sitting on the couch watching the boys go up and down the stairs.

      "So whatsup with you and Chris?" I ask her. Emily figets with her fingers. "Pleaseeee tell me that you guys are going to give it a shot! Please!!" I pratically beg her. She grins.

     "We are." I gasp.

     "No way! Yesss! Hell yeah!" Emily laughs.

     "Well girl what about you and Joel? Chris told me about your problem."

     "Oh." I smile. "We don't know for sure if we did have sex buttt we are going to give us a shot too. We're going on a date as soon as the tour is over."

Emily lets out a small squel. "Girl look at us go. With our mans!"

It's time for the boys to leave. We all say goodbye to each other. Chris and Joel are the only ones still in my house while the others are waiting for them on the bus.

     "Call me ok?" Joel says holding my hands.

     "Of course I will. Let me know ahead of time the time difference. I don't want to end up calling you at 4 in the morning." He chuckles.

     "I will."

     "I don't want you to leave." I admit. "I can't wait until the tour is over. Then I get to see you." Joel kisses me.

     "Yeah you will. That is a promise." I hold up my pinky and we both laugh. But we pinky swear.

Joel and Chris leave and Emily and I are alone in my house. All of a sudden I feel like the house is super empty with Oso and I. And I don't want this house to ever be empty again. I want Joel with us. And hopefully he will.

~To whoever is reading this. I've decided to start writing again. It's been a while but I think I'm in the right state to continue and I am going to start with continuing this book. ~