Chapter 1

Hiiiiii This chapter will be a little bit Yuri soooo yeah enjoy<3
==================================

(Reiji's P.O.V)

"...(Y/N)?" Is she really her? I thought she was killed 11 years ago?

"It's been a long time, Reiji" She says with a comforting tone, just like before...

"Is that really you?" I ask her again to confirm.

"Yeah. And you really won't let the guest to come in to your mansion, right?" She asks teasily. I then let her in.

"Who's that, a girl?" Ayato's voice comes from the living room.

"Ayato, so you don't remember me?" She fakes her voice then cries with crocodile tears

"Wait. That voice is kinda familiar..." Laito then shows up with Ayato.

"Is that...(Y/N)?" Subaru appears after the two.

"Yes it's her" I tell them then I get shocked expression from them.

"What!?!?" They yell in unison. Even that good-for-nothing deadbeat.

(Your P.O.V)

"Why so surprised?" I ask them. They haven't changed much since last time.

"We thought you were dead!!" After that, they start crying and run to hug me. Even the calmest Reiji too.

"Hai hai. Cry as much as you want" I say as I caress their backs.

"Uhm...Excuse me, I heard some yelling and crying so I want to know..." A blonde girl suddenly appears at the door. Hmm I didn't know one of my brothers already had a girlfriend.

"Who's that?" I ask Shu since he's the oldest after me. He pushes me a little bit off then turns to that girl.

"That's Komori Yui. She's our Sacrificial Bride" Sacrificial Bride? I've never heard anything from him.

"Nice to meet you, Yui-chan. I'm (Y/N), the oldest sister of Sakamaki" I walk to her then tell her. She's kinda cute I would say. Since I like girls so yeah.

"N-Nice to m-meet you, (Y-Y/N)-san" She says quite scare of me. How cute. I chuckle a bit out loud.

"I'm not that scary" I love her reactions. It makes her even cuter.

"Yui-san get ready" Reiji tells Yui-chan to get ready. But at this time? 6:00 pm.?

"Um where are you guys going at this time?" I ask my brothers who's getting ready for going somewhere.

"Night school" Oh. I never knew there were such things.

"Oh then have a...good night?" I say waving to them. They wave back at me then I walk into the mansion taking my phone out and put on my earphones playing 'Kataomoi' by Aimer.

As I play the song, I take out my sketchbook and start drawing.

(The pic is not mine)

I finishes the drawing then start to feel a little bit sleepy. I take a bath and change to pj.

I take out my phone to chat with my friends

I take out my phone to chat with my friends. Not much friends 'cuz I'm an Introvert. They're my friends since high school, Akari and Meiko (If you don't like, you can change)

:(Your Username)
Guys, I arrived at Japan and I'm at my brothers' mansion

Cute_Akari:
Already? We're still at (Random country)!

FuchiMei_:
Yeah we have to wait for another hour.

Cute_Akari:
I'm boredddddd

:(Your username)
Mkay, see ya when arrive there

FuchiMei_:
Yeah see ya
==================================
See ya<3