Chapter 10

The time flew by real fast. Until the two knew, it's already midnight. They danced, talked and laughed like they've never been doing that before.

"So, you're Karlheinz? The ball owner?" The female asked the male at the balcony. Wind breezed through them.

"Yes. And you?" The male asked back, took off his mask for her to see his handsome face more clearly.

"I'm Amelia. To be honest, I'm very glad that you invited me here. And you even took me for a dance." Amelia took off her mask and smiled. When Karlheinz saw her face, he froze at her stunning look.

"Uhmm... Are you okay?She moved her hand in front of the male's face.

"Would you like some drink? I'll go get them."  He asked.

"Yes, please." She answered with close-eyed smile. A while later, the male came back with 2 glassed

"Thank you." She said, before drank 1/4 of it. Then suddenly, she felt sick.

"I feel weird...I think I should go now. I hope we'll meet again someday." She bid farewell before walked away, but the white-haired male caught before the woman passed out.

Timeskip (no lemon-desu~)

"... What happened? I can't remember anythi--" The (h/c)-nette's words was cut short when she saw herself naked with hickeys and marks everywhere on her body.

"Good morning, my dear. Did you sleep well last night?" The familiar white-haired male came in with breakfast.

"What did you do to me?" Amelia gritted her teeth and give the male deadly glare.

"You could see that yourself, right?" The male smirked. "No need to be furious. I'm doing this to show you how much I felt in love with you. You are my love at first sight."

"You...love me? A normal person?"  The female's eyes widened, not believing the other's words.

"Yes, and I'll make sure that you'll love me back too." After finished the sentence, he gave her unknown liquid. Then, she passed out.

4 month later

"Karl, I somehow feel sic--" Before Amelia finished her sentence, she ran to the toilet and vomitted.

"You started to be like this for few days, something bad is happening with you for sure." Karlheinz followed her.

"No, nothing is bad here. It's a good sign."  She said, looking at her husband with her empty eyes. "That I'm pregnant."

==================================

Pregananant?

I'm not sure now if it's gonna only 2-3 chapters now. And sry for short chapter.

See ya<3