Chapter 9

(Laito's P.O.V)

She takes the silver knife and about to stab her but then stops in mid-air.

"Ahhh I just let my concious slip away..." She drops the knife then sits up. "I'll let you guys do whatever ever you want. I'm just gonna sit here and watch."

Timeskip (bc I dunno wat 2 write anymore lol)

(Your P.O.V)

"I won't let you interfere me!" Richter says as he stabs Ayato with sword. You ask why I'm so chill with this? Well, vampires won't die that easily, especially pure-blooded.

"Ayato-kun!" Yui calls, worring about him. 'She has returned to herself?' She then runs away, picks up the knife on the floor.

"She won't come back if the heart is destroyed, right? Then..." She takes it up and stabs herself in the heart.

(Third P.O.V)

"Yui!" The redhead's eyes widen as the blonde girl's body falls down

Timeskip (due to here I'm waiting for my photos at 6:00 pm. And it's only 5:22 pm. now)

"My potion cannot work without her blood.(I guess?)" Reiji says, shaking the liquid a little.

"I have. Here." The purple-haired male then rips off his teddy's neck and takes the bottle. "I don't need this anymore." (I don't want this anymore, anyone?). Then the dark-haired male smirks.

"Yui-chan, please be alright." The only (half-) woman aside from the girl on the couch, (Y/n), holds her hand. Before the dark-haired male pours the liquid in her mouth.

"...Reiji-san?" The blonde wakes up and see 7 vampires, surrounding her.

"Yui-chan." The (h/c)-nette says in relieve tone. "You're alright."

"(Y/N)-san...how can you feel when vampires have no feelings?" Yui asks her with curious face. Not only from her but from all the people here.

"I'm half-blooded. Half human so I still can feel."

"And what do you mean by 'illegimated son'? Your appearance now is female." Shu suddenly asks after his long silence.

"...since I promised you guys I'll tell after that, right?" She sighs. "It can't be helped, ne?"

Flashback

"Oh no! It's going to get late. Hurry up, Amelia!" A long (h/c) hair woman showed up to the call in the beige dress.

 Hurry up, Amelia!" A long (h/c) hair woman showed up to the call in the beige dress

"Okay~ Mother

"Okay~ Mother." She ran outside to the carriage before said something to her mother. "See you later."

At the Vampire king's castle/mansion.

"Ladies and Gentlemen. I'm very glad that you've come to the masquerade ball, now please enjoy."
The long white-haired male annouced. Guests still flowing in until he saw a woman in beige dress with beige mask.

"M'lady, shall we dance?" The male invited the the masked woman.

"Uhm...Yes."

==================================

Hai hai~ I finally update this. Sorry for late update because my school holiday ended.  S A D.
And this flashback will take up like 2-3 chapters IDK since I write w/out any plots in my head lol.
See ya<3