1k Reads Special

Tbh I didn't think this book would ever reach 1k tho, but it did. So thank you very much for reading and waiting for every chapter, hope you enjoy this special chapter!
==================================

Third P.O.V

"What the Hell!?" A masculine voice yells as he looks at himself in the mirror. (Y/N) has become...

...A guy. 100%

"Who's that?" A weirdly familiar feminine voice calls at his door. He walks and opens the door. He sees a girl with raven hair and glasses.

"...Reiji?"

"(Y/n)-nee?"

"Waaa!/Nyaa!" Then, they hear a baby's cry and a cat's meow(?).

"You go that way, I'll go this way." Then they separate.

Your P.O.V.

I seperate from Reiji and run toward Kana-yan's room. I open the door and see...a child, a purple-haired child with a teddy doll.

"Kana-yan?" Then he slowly turns to me.

"Onee-chan?"

Reiji's P.O.V.

I separate from (Y/n)-nee and run toward Laito's room. I open the door and see Laito...with cat's ears and cat's tail.

"Laito?" I call him before he sees me in female form.

"You...Reiji?" Then, my phone vibrates.

(Y/u):
Reiji please call Subaru and Ayato. I've already called Shu and Kanato and meet us at the living room.

:S.Reiji
Yes.

Timeskip

Your P.O.V

"Alright, so can someone tell me what the hell is happening?" Subaru asks after we've gathered in the living room.

"Not me. I didn't do anything." Reiji quickly says. Shu and Ayato glare at him--her.

"Before that, what's happening with all of you? As you see, mine's become a 100% guy." I ask before they'll start an argument.

"I don't care if I'm becoming anything, but why human?" Shu says. I kinda feel pity for him.

"A woman." Reiji says, having problems with her clothes.

"Half rabbit." Ayato says his rabbit ears fall. So cuuuute~.

"Y-younger." Kanato says, sitting on my laps and hugging his teddy. Geez, I wanna hug him.

"A neko--ouch!" Laito says, trying to pull his cat ears.

"I'm somehow get older..." The last, Subaru. Damn he's hot.(lol)

"And somehoooow, Yui-chan isn't affected by this." I say, look at Yui-chan. "I'm jealous~"

"And? What are we gonna do?" Shu asks after his silence.

"Just play around here since anything could happen if we were alone." I answer his question.

"Fufu, it's my doing-desu, minna-sama~" An unfamiliar voice comes out of nowhere.

"Who are you!? Show yourself!" Ayato yells at the voice. Then, there's bright light appears in front of us.

"Haiii! All you need to know is I'm the writer of this story-desu~" A blue-haired girl appears after the light.