Chapter 18?

to the people who i feel i've let down. if you just want the gist of it, and don't want to read the whole thing, look for the bold.

hey guys. it's been a year or so since i last looked at this fic, or even opened wattpad, and it's blown up a lot. all the love i've received over it is overwhelming - i'm not even sure how to respond to it! i would just like to let all readers know, and especially everyone who's left heartwarming comments, that i love you all, and that your support means a lot. it gives me happiness to read all the comments, no matter if they're loving or funny or anything. it means a lot to me.

i'm going to be brutally honest - i fell out of the blue exorcist fandom, and out of this story, a long time ago. i don't have any interest, really, in writing the story - well, any interest besides you guys. if this story hadn't blown up, it would for sure be dead in the water. normally, i write because i myself want to see the ending, but if i continued this, it would purely be for you guys, as i'm not really interested in this story anymore.

i don't know how many of you are still here, after this long. a few, for sure, from more recent comments. this is more just a number check. how many people are still here? if there's still a significant amount of people waiting for a conclusion, then i might just suck it up and write it.

so leave a comment if you want me to continue, and please, if you have any unanswered questions from this fic, please tell me, as it's been so long i don't know if i'll remember everything i was going to wrap up. also, if you have any ideas for how this ends, or how rin is the way he is, please leave them here!! they'd spark my creativity more, cause i honestly don't remember how i was going to end this.

(people who want to keep up on my new works, i now upload to ao3, which is under the same name as here, and am not continuing to post any of my work here, even if it's good.)