Author's Note

Hello lovely wattpad readers of my story!! 

So it's been, what, a few months since I finished this story and I have 13K reads?? I can't begin to express how much this means to me. Every read, every comment and every vote mean so much to me and just thank you so so so much!! Really, it means so much!!

Now for the news:

Over the past few weeks I have re-read this story to see how much it needs editing; which is a lot. I mean, I'm shocked anyone is reading it with the amount of mistakes that I have in there, but that just goes to show what amazing readers you all are. 

But the re-reading got me thinking. 

Would anyone actually be interested in a 'Not-so Bad Boys Love Good Girls'?

AKA, Max's P.O.V.Usually I wait for confirmation from my readers as to whether they want another point of view, but I think I will do this regardless. But please, let me know what you think of that idea. 

The only dilemma I have with it is that I am currently kind of writing two other stories. Now this isn't going to be a promotion for my other stories as they're for my writing class and quite frankly will probably scrap them later on unless people want me to continue. So yeah, this isn't a promo but as it is, I will be writing two other stories, PLUS editing GGLBB AS WELL AS writing Max's point of view. So I'll probably be slower with uploading my others because I'm so excited about this one but yeah, what do you think? 'Cause if you're not too interested then I may just write it for my own personal beneift or something like that. 

So, I put the question to you; my stunning readers:

Would you like Max's Point Of View for this story?

.

Once again, thank you all so much for making my day with every read, vote and comment. It means the world to me and if you ask one of my friends, I cried when I hit 10K. Happy tears of course, but yes, it means that much. 

So yeah I'm really bad at ending A/N's sooooo bye? 

*Laughs* 

Have a great day and yeah. Bye!!!! 

- saladasandvegemite