slendy:9

Slenderman was there, stunned, how could Jeff smack his hand away after he tried to worn Jeff.
Slenderman decided to get over it but he was going to have a little "chat" with LJ. He walked to the living room, but of course, lj wasn't there, however Ben was. "Benjamin, where is LJ?" Slenderman asked. Ben thought for a moment, the he snapped his fingers "LJ said that he was going to his room, he said that he was going to draw or something like that, idk" Ben said returning to his show. Slenderman thanked Ben for his cooperation. Soon enough Slenderman was in LJ's room watching him paint. "Ahem" Slenderman said trying to get his attention, it worked, LJ turned towards Slenderman confused. "What's up" he asked, this made Slenderman angry"what's up, WHAT'S UP, YOU KISSED JEFF, MY JEFF, I TOLD YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE NOT TO TOUCH OR FLIRT WITH HIM, HE IS MINE!" Slenderman said, LJ looked at Slenderman confused, then remembered, LJ never told anyone but sometimes once a couple hundred years, his personality will be replaced by another one. His personality gets switched with his last victim's personality, sadly the person he killed was a lustful slut. "Sorry slendy, I wasn't actually in control of my actions" LJ said. Slenderman was confused but LJ explained it to slender, it took fifteen to twenty minutes to explain.