Jeff's hangover: 12

Jeff awoke to yelling, then a sudden pain shot through his head, he screamed. He rubbed his head trying to ease the pain, it subsided but it was still painful. Jeff decided to go downstairs for a glass of water do he did. On the way Jeff saw EJ and Ben talking to one another, he deciding to say good morning to his "family". "Good morning EJ, Ben" Jeff said faking a smile (but let's be honest he already has one a permanent one matter of fact lol, sorry...) They turned towards Jeff with confusion. "It's 1 in the afternoon dude, how long have you been asleep" Ben said. Jeff looked at the clock and saw that Ben was right, sighing, he headed downstairs for the long awaited water. Once he made it to the kitchen, he felt someone poke his arm as he was reaching for a glass. Jeff turned towards the person and saw that it was slendy. "Take these, they'll help with the migrain Jeffery" Slender said handing the medicine to Jeff. Slender then poured himself a cup of coffee and was on his way. Jeff shrugged and took the medicine washing it down with water. And just as Slenderman left, Jeff's memories of last night came, and as soon as they did Jeff dropped his glass as he panicked. No wonder why he didn't say good morning or do his usual routine, I did that to him last night, OMG OMG OMG, I can't believe that, oh god help. Jeff looked at the now broken cup, he took a deep breath, cleaned up the mess and went to find slendy. As he walked upstairs he could LJ singing, shaking his head, he continued. Jeff had made it to slendy's office, he thought for a moment, he didn't know if right now would be a good time to talk to slender. Just as Jeff was leaving, slender had opened the door, "come in Jeffery" slender said. Jeff stopped in his tracks, Jeff thought it would be better to run and to forget the matter but slender might try to find him and confront him.