help me: 20

As Jeff walked through the woods trying to get to the mansion before he went completely blind a twig snapped behind him. "Real nice Lui, following me huh?" Jeff said pissed off but thankful that his brother followed him or so he thought. However, Jeff was met with a growl, Jeff now realizing that this was not his brother, he ran only to get pounced on by a creature.(the picture below)

 Jeff screamed as the creature's claws dug into Jeff's back pulling and ripping away at the skin, shredding it, Jeff's blood had made a thick puddle of mud and blood

Jeff screamed as the creature's claws dug into Jeff's back pulling and ripping away at the skin, shredding it, Jeff's blood had made a thick puddle of mud and blood. Jeff's vision was becoming worse than before, Jeff was seeing white as his head throbbed with pain. Jeff wasn't dying just becoming unconscious, Jeff was barely conscious when he felt the creature bite his leg and drag him into some unknown area of the forest.

Back at slender mansion

Slenderman paced back and forth not knowing what else to, Lui sat beside lj who seemed uninterested in the whole ordeal. "Look slendy, it's Jeff, he's probably out killing someone to blow off steam, he's safe, I'm sure of it" lj said trying to comfort Slenderman. Slenderman just sighed and went to his room, not coming down for hours. As time slowly passed by, there was knock at the door, LJ got up and answered it only to see that no one was there. Something however, caught his eye, a letter addressed to Slenderman from Jeff. Lj smirked, he walked inside and went to slendy's room, gently knocking on the door "who is it?" Slenderman said softly, sounding as if he had been crying for hours. "Lj, I got a letter for you from Jeff" when he finished his sentence, the door opened slightly allowing for a long pale arm to come out to get the letter. Once Slenderman got the letter LJ went downstairs to the living room. Slenderman sat back on his bed, opening the letter which said "dear slendy, I have left the mansion, I don't intend on coming back soon. I wish to clear my head and spend some time fixing my problems. I'm sorry for all the trouble I've caused and soon, we'll meet again at a better place.
Sincerely: jeff" Slenderman re-read the letter only to cry, he missed Jeff dearly, the moment Jeff had left, a part of him died and little by little, Slenderman began loosing interest in life itself. Weeks passed by as Slenderman got more letter from Jeff, his heart aching only to leave Slenderman depressed, Slenderman could only stop the saddness by inflicting pain on himself. Back in the woods however lied a more depending situation, Jeff was in a cave, his nails had been ripped off, his tongue had need chewed off. Jeff was leaned up against the wall only alive by his will to live, the creature crawl about on the floors, watching Jeff with it's cold white eyes, slightly tilting his head then lunging at him. Jeff who had been there for weeks was a but a kiss away from death and there Jeff payed as he looked up, loosing all hope in ever seeing Slenderman, sally, Ben, LJ, and Lui. As the creature went towards him, licking his lips Jeff could only picture the family he loved so dearly, as he closed his eyes, he remembered the memories he made with his new family, teaching Sally how to cook, beating Ben at his favorite game, eating too much candy with LJ and throwing up, pranking Slenderman's proxies: masky and hoodie but only to receive a beating from the both of them, and being reunited with his brother whom he missed for years. Jeff cried tears of saddness and joy before his insides were ripped out and eaten. Jeff died sad but not empty.