nothing like brother love :17

LJ stood there, shrugging his shoulders "what the hell, I'm already apart of it anyway" LJ said going towards the couch, turning on SpongeBob. "Okay...... anyway, I'm taking my brother, he shouldn't be here and definitely not with you" Lui said with disgust, Jeff was confused, " what do you have against slender, chill dude" Jeff said trying to form a reassuring smile but forgot that he had a permanent smile so he stopped. "Jeff, look I know that you probably don't remember much from back when we were in highschool but slender is the reason why you killed people, he's the reason why you're like this, please come home Jeff" Lui said holding onto his brother's arm. Jeff couldn't believe what he was hearing, "the fuck did you say!?" Jeff said looking directly at Lui, Slenderman had to stop them from doing this, slender grabbed Jeff and looked him on the eyes "Jeffrey, I love you and I only wanted to get you to your full potential" slendy said hugging jeff. "Oh, so now I was all I pawn in your chess game" Jeff said pissed, "do I even love you or is it just you making me think that I do" Jeff said pissed, hearing Jeff say there words broke slender's heart unconditionally. "Jeffrey please" slender pleaded, Jeff stopped, "don't you ever use that name.... Slenderman" Jeff said running outside until he was completely out of site. Lui turned towards slender and smirked and ran.