A/N: IMPORTANT

Ri (the author) here to give you an announcement! As you may have noticed (especially on AO3) I've made Worldwide Secrets part of a series that's simply titled "Worldwide". This is because I'm expanding on Worldwide Secrets and making it part of a whole new universe of semi-interconnected stories. Everything in Worldwide Secrets is canon for the Worldwide universe.

Currently "Behind the Chapel", "Before the Voyage", "Letters Across the Ocean" , and every future work in the (No) Strings Attached series is also part of Worldwide, and therefore canon to Worldwide Secrets.

In the future, "Blind Pride" an unpublished but currently in-progress work regarding a certain war will also be added to Worldwide. Stories on the foundations of Vinland and Nya Sverige, the Sack of Rome (the one involving HRE), the births and consequences of Macau and Hong Kong, major wars, and other events of historical importance.

The Worldwide series won't contain spoilers for Worldwide Secrets, so works added to Worldwide will only come up after their corresponding diary entry has. You can suggest ideas to expand on in Worldwide, but I currently have my hands full.

If you don't follow me here or the series on A03, I suggest doing that to stay in the loop.

So uh, strap in bitches.