42

Hazel tried to cast a shield large enough to protect everybody, but it all happened too quickly. The shield was only large enough to protect herself.

The building aggressively started to collapse, stones hitting her face as her body started to drop from it.
"Help! Let me out!," voices echoed from the building "Rhodey!,"

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" Hazel panted and searched around the rubble, her cheek and forehead bleeding from cuts.

She eventually laid her eyes on the men, a huge wave of water approaching them. Hazel immediately stepped in front of them and let the wave build up into a wall that barely touched her.

"Go!" She cried.

"No, we need to help you, we're not leaving without you!-,"

"I'll be fine, Rhodey, I can swim!" She whipped her head back at him and retrieved her other arm. She made a portal with the other hand, and put them down and away from the sight.

Hazel took a deep breath and gathered all of her strength, then jumped into the portal as soon as she could.
"Thanos." Hazel breathed towards them, Scott following them. "The piece of shit is back."

"Where's Clint?," Rhodey asked and a huge explosion boomed from the tower, everyone turning their heads.
"I'm guessing there," She panted as she pointed a finger at the sight. Everyone looked at her, making her sigh. "Seriously?!,"

"Come on, only you can do it," Rocket urged.

"Thank the cosmos I've got his hair," she sighed and pulled out a piece of Clint's hair, making a portal and letting Clint fall from the sky.

Hazel suddenly got herself up, her instincts kicking in. "They need us."

The sorcerer disappeared without a trace and made her way to the Tony, Steve, and Thor just in time to watch Thanos' descendants appear.

Steve got himself up and tightened the shield around his arm and limped towards Thanos.
"Captain." Hazel had a firm look on her face and put a hand on his shoulder.
Steve nodded at her but stopped when his face fell.
"Captain, Falcon, do you copy?," a voice radiated from his earpiece. "On your left."
The two slowly turned to their left, a golden ring appearing in front of them.

Hazel's blood left her entire body, so much shock filling inside of her. Her lips slowly parted as wakandans walked out of the portal.

"S-Stephen." Goosebumps started to form around her skin.

Low and behold, another ring formed. The silhouette of his cloak and tunics appeared, intricate hand gestures being made as he made his way down.

Steve turned his head towards the girl, a smile growing on his face. This is what he stood for.

Tears started to fill inside her eyes, Hazel's breathing shallow and limbs shaky. She suddenly forgot what to do with herself. Seeing his face was like seeing ghost. It was so great of a moment, she couldn't believe it was real.

"S-Stephen!" Hazel yelled at the top of her lungs, her voice breaking. She tried to run towards him, but he was out of sight.
Before she could question the realness of his presence, two arms wrapped around her tightly. The girl quickly turned around and met eyes with Stephen, his eyes glassy and lip quivering.

"Stephen!" She hugged him as tightly as he could, tears freely flowing down and streaming onto her cheeks.

"You did it, you did it. I'm here," he was breathless and was breathing heavily amidst the cheers and chants of the wakandan army.

"Stephen, I-,"

"I know," he interrupted her and cupped her face. A playful smile appeared on his face. "I told you so."

Stephen turned towards Steve and gave him a nod, patting his shoulder.
"Avengers!" Steve yelled with power and passion raging from his voice.
Stephen and Hazel looked at each other with a twinkle in their eyes as they got into position.
"Assemble!"

Everyone charged forward, Hazel running as fast as her feet could take her. Adrenaline was bursting from her body and a huge smile couldn't be swiped off her face. She was ready, and she was there to win.

"I knew you'd use the age spell," Stephen panted as he kicked an alien away "stubborn girl,"

"What can I say, Stephe, I learned from the best!" she winked at him and gave the alien a hard jab.

It was like she had all the energy in the world. She tore through the creatures and robots with ease, in an almost beastly manner.

Stephen smiled at the sight of her and made a couple of bodies float in the air then slammed them onto the floor. Hazel summoned a large wave of fire that burned a number of aliens.

"Hey." Tony flew down in front of them then lifted his helmet up. "You said one out of fourteen million, we win. Tell me this is it."

"If I tell you what happens, it won't happen."

"You better be right." Tony flew away from the scene. Hazel and Stephen turned their heads to one another and smiled mischievously.

Blasts started to shoot from the sky, making the sorcerers build shields around the whole place.
"Uh, is anyone else seeing this?" Pepper called.

Stephen and Hazel turned their heads to see a massive wave of water approaching them. The two summoned their rings and held it back.

Suddenly, electric beams started to blast towards the whole land. The rest of the sorcerers shielded the heroes.
A golden ball of light started to approach them, like a shooting star. It flew at a rapid pace then blasted through the spaceship.

"Psst," Stephen called and pointed to the women helping Peter out "wanna join?"

Hazel turned her head towards the women gathered around him. A smile grew on her face as she disappeared.

"Don't worry," Wanda stomped in front of him as the others appeared.

"She's got help." Okoye continued. Hazel appeared beside Carols and smirked at Peter.

"Hello Peter,"

"H-hi Hazel!" He waved as a blush creeped to his face. Everyone started charging towards the aliens in front.

"Carol!," Hazel yelled and the woman looked at her "Let me borrow the time stone!," she yelled

Carol pondered for a second and nodded. Hazel made her way to the girl and got her hands on the stone with a smile on her face.