I miss you

I was still broken. 2 weeks ago, Shawn and I broke up. I still hadn't accepted the fact that we might never Get back together.

I walked down the street, approaching a coffee shop. As I opened the door I heard a familiar laugh. I looked to my right to see shawn... with another girl. How had he moved on so fast? Did he even ever love me? I knew for a fact that I still loved him, and I missed him everyday.

I stared at them as they laughed and joked. Shawn caught my eyes. I quickly looked away, hoping he wouldn't realise it was me. I attempted to walk deeper into the cafe to avoid the situation but it was too late. "Y/n?" I heard shawn call out. I slowly turned to face their table. The girl he was with turned to face me, a fake smile plastered on her face.
"Hey..." I said as I walked closer to them. "How have you been?" Shawn asked. "Uh- u- you-u know-w" I stuttered. "Um..." suddenly a flush of emotions came over me. I felt my face heat up and turn red. "I'm sorry, I can't do this" I said as I raced out the door.

I speedily walked down the street, wiping tears as they fell. That used to be our spot. Every Saturday, Shawn and I would come to the cafe and have a coffee... and now he was bringing her. I felt replaced.

All of a sudden I heard a voice call out my name. It was shawn, he had chased me down the street.
"Y/n!?." I stopped in my tracks. I wiped away all my tears but as soon as I turned to face Shawn, they all started pouring out again. Shawn neared me and wiped the tears from my face. "Are you okay?" He asked as he played with his hands. "I- I miss you..." I muttered. "When I saw you with her, I just broke."

He stepped closer, I could feel his warm breath dancing on my skin. "I miss you too..." he whispered as he pulled me into a hug. He placed his chin on my head and his massive hands on my petite waist. "I miss you too"