A highschool romance

I was putting my textbooks in my locker when all of a sudden my locker door was pushed shut. I turned to my right to see a smiling boy staring at me.
"Hey shawn" I spoke as I started walking down the hallway. "Hey baby" he replied as he walked beside me.

"How's everything going?" He asked as we turned a corner. "Okay I guess. I'm still getting used to everything again. Ugh I wish summer break was longer." I sighed.

We entered the classroom and I sat at my desk. Shawn slipped into the seat behind me and leaned forward to whisper in my ear. "My place? Tonight?"
I giggled before replying, "do you even have to ask?"

...

I walked through the front door and put my bag on the floor. "Hey Karen!" I called into the kitchen. "Oh hi honey! You staying for dinner tonight?" She asked as she walked out from behind the counter.
"Sure! Nice to see you!"
"You too darling!"

I walked up the stairs and towards Aaliyah's room. I knocked before walking in. "Hey cutie!" I said as I bent down to give her a hug. "Y/n! You wanna play dress up with me?" She asked excitedly.
"Awh I'm sorry honey, I came here to see Shawn. Maybe another day?"
"Oh okay!" She smiled.

I walked out of her room and into shawn's. "Hey babe" he smiled up at me. "Hiya baby, how are you?"
I asked as I sat down next to him on his bed. "Better now that you're here" he smiled shyly. "Stop being all mushy and chessyyyyy" I teased as I playfully pushed his chest. He grabbed me by my shoulders and gently pulled me forwards. He placed his soft lips on mine for a few seconds before pulling away and attacking me with tickles. "Shawn!!" I laughed, trying to push him off of me.

After regaining my breath, I got up and sat by the window. "Manny's at work?" I asked curiously.
" yup" Shawn replied as he turned on his tv. "oh I'm staying for dinner by the way" I told him. " good, I don't want you leaving anytime soon." He smirked.

I playfully rolled my eyes at him before turning to the tv. I didn't pay attention to what was playing because there was only one thing running through my mind. God, I love this kid.

-
I don't even know... this is shit, I'm sorry😂 so my wattpad has been acting up and deleted all my drafts and wasn't letting me publish but now I've got that sorted out. So everyone waiting for a requested imagine, I will try and get them published but keep in mind I have to write them all over again so it could take some time, sorry...