12|and to need

When Jaime wakes up he feels as though it was all a dream. I want you. Lya's voice echoed in his head. Her admitting to this just seemed even farther from reality. But as he lay in his bad with Lya's head on his bare chest, he realizes it must not have been a dream. He looks to the foot of the bed where the wolf Daenys stands, starring him down. They had locked the direwolf in Jaime's chamber room when the pup growled at him every time he tried to lay with Lya. That was clearly remembered.

He looked over to his chamber room, the door had been chewed until it's lock budged

He looked over to his chamber room, the door had been chewed until it's lock budged. Now the wolf stood on the end of the bed with a snarl at her lips. "Lya." Jaime whispered, he didn't want to wake her but he also didn't want to get eaten alive. Lya's eyes fluttered open. They men Jaime's emerald eyes for a moment and a smile graced her lips.

Suddenly she shot up and jumped out of the bed, dragging a sheet to cover her naked form. "Oh gods." She muttered to herself. "Oh gods what have you done!"

"What have I done? If I recall correctly it wasn't just me responsible." Lya hit her own head, cursing herself under her breath.

"I need to go back to my room. Oh my father is probably awake already. I'm going to die. This is it. I'm going to die and I spent my last night with Jaime fucking Lannister."

"I wouldn't say that would be the worst way to spend your last night." Jaime says, half offended. He stands, not minding his own naked form. Jaime stands in front of Lya, pulling away the sheet and admiring her for a moment before grabbing her face. "You're going to be fine. Now go on. Take Daenys and sneak back to your room." He leans in and kisses her forehead, causing half the worry working its way through her stomach to calm. She nods and slips on her dress from the night before. She whistles and Daenys hops off the bed and comes to her side.

They leave silently, looking back and forth before they made their way into the hall. Jaime looked back at the messed up sheets and the destroyed door to his chamber room and smiled. If you asked him, it was a damn good night.

"You'll be married in a fortnight." Cersei read the letter aloud, looking up at her brother. She folded the paper and tore it in half, leaving Jaime's mouth agape.

"Father isn't stupid. He already sent the same letter to ever man and woman at court." Jaime said, standing up. Cersei had called him in order to 'talk' about things. She had intercepted a letter to Jaime and now she was tearing it up. She sat down where he once did and held it over a candle flame. She dropped it in a bowl of water and looked up into his emerald eyes.

"Aye. But I don't want to see the words. I can kill her if you'd like. A good sharp knife would do the trick." Jaime didn't hesitate, grabbing her golden hair and pulling it so that she looked up at him.

"Don't touch her do you hear me?" He hisses down at her. Cersei just smiled.

"You love that little whore don't you." Cersei snapped, narrowing her eyes into slits. "She's going to tear our family apart. Wolves and Lions don't mix."

Jaime releases her, walking over to the door. "Don't get involved." He warned her as he walked out the door.

"Your late." Lya groaned, sitting leaning against a stone arch by the sea. Jaime walked over to her, going down on his knees and attacking her with his mouth. She gasps when his mouth moves against hers but leans in anyway. When they pull away, both are at a loss for breath. "What was that for?" She laughs, wrapping her arms around the golden haired man's neck.

"You need to be careful. My sister is out to get you." He kissed her again, praising the smile on her lips. His heart fluttered a little when he saw her, something he had never felt with Cersei.

"She's just jealous that the wolf won the lion." Lya teases, rubbing her nose against his.

"We're going to be married in a fortnight. I received a letter from my father the other day regarding the details." Lya's smile faltered a little. There was something about their secretive relationship and the rendezvous that made Lya feel free. There was a hint of disappointment in her eyes at the news. "Don't you want to get married?" Jaime asks, suddenly concern filling him up.

"Of course. Just didn't know it would be so soon." Lya smiled reassuringly up at his emerald green eyes.

"Once were married we will go to Casterly Rock and we'll have all the alone time we need." He teases, trailing hot breath up her cheek and nipping at her earlobe. She giggles and pulls away, standing up and picking up the wooden sword.

"Come on, Lord Lannister." Lya points the sword to him, standing in a position to spar. Jaime comes to his feet and picks up the other sword, bowing.

"Lady Lannister." Something about the name sends shivers down Lya's spine. I don't want to be Lady Lannister, Lya though to herself. She wanted to be Lya Stark. Just that. She never wanted to be some man's lady of the castle but now she felt something for Jaime fucking Lannister. The man she should hate. She needed to take care of her family and stay here in Kingslanding. But what she wanted was something else.

The sparring ended earlier than usual and as Lya snuck her way back into the Stark apartments, she was met with a sight that brought a smile to her face. Arya at the foot of her bed, cuddled against Daenys. Daenys' eyes opened as the door shut but she didn't move as to not disturb the younger Stark. Lya walked over, pushing Aryas hair back and kissing her forehead.

Arya's eyes fluttered open and she smiled at the sight of her sister. "Lya." She muttered but Lya put a finger to her lips. Arya nodded and her eyes seemed heavy so she let them shut again. Lya picked the girl up from her back and under her knees. She moved her to the bed so that her head rested on the pillow. Lya put the blankets over her and went over to burning candle.

She blew it out as Daenys crawled up the bed and next to Arya

She blew it out as Daenys crawled up the bed and next to Arya. Arya's small hands found the direwolf's coat instantly. Lya laid down with Daenys between them and let sleep take over.

Sorry for the short chapter.