27|crimson waters

All she saw was blood. Blood on her hands and crimson on the ground. Her eyes found Tully blue. "Lya." She heard a voice murmur before feeling a cold knife slip under her rib and into her heart. A defeated and mournful scream is heard next until it is silenced and replaced with a slit throat. Arrows in her back, tears in her eyes, a knife in her heart and a cut on her neck. All red.

Her eyes snapped open with a gasp

Her eyes snapped open with a gasp. But the dream didn't feel like it was over. She still couldn't breath, a stabbing pain in her heart. "Robb." She spoke as she fell off the cot onto all fours. Lya begins to cough and gasp for breath like she was drowning. Tears are at her eyes before she even realizes it.

Daenys is next to her instantly, licking at her tears and nudging her till her back was against the cot. Lya breaths quickly and heavily, looking around in the darkness. She sees shapes in everything. Movement everywhere. But the direwolf blocks her vision, standing directly in front of her with soft golden eyes.

"Daenys." Lya says in a calm voice. The wolf lays her head in the Stark's lap as soon as she feels Lys is okay. "Nightmares." Lya sighs and pets the wolf's muzzle. "I'm okay." The wolf whined lightly and kissed her hand. The creature had felt it too. Pain of arrows in her back. The wounds she had pestered her suddenly. It seemed they dreamt the same.

Lya noted the bond they shared. A little bit of her was in this wolf. And a little bit of the wolf was in her. It was the same with Sunfyre. Part of her soul was in the dragon and part of hers was in Lya. At that thought, Sunfyre nuzzles against her shoulder with her scaly head. The horns on her had become sharper. She was almost as big as Rhaegal now. Lya thought that soon enough she would pass the smaller dragons size and be as Drogon.

Finally the Stark began to close her eyes. The nightmare slowly slipping her mind. Nothing was wrong. She was okay. Everything would be fine.

Lya sits atop the white steed with a frown. Daenys slinks foreword to her right while the Queen is on her left. "Are you alright?" Dany asks Lyanna with a silted head. Her long silver hair cascades over her arms as she holds the reigns.

"Of course, Your Grace." Lya says, refeigning a smile. Daenerys stares at her for a long moment before speaking Valyrian to Grey Worm quietly. He nods and the silver Queen steers her sword to the right. "Where are you going?" Lyanna asks with confusion.

"Come and find out." She said, looking back with a smirk. Lya bit her lip to hide the smile as she urged her horse to follow. Sunfyre followed, soaring up infront of Dany. She was as big Viserion, the smaller of the three dragons. But Daenys was still bigger than her except when she spread out her burnt orange and yellow wings with pale pink on the tips

The direwolf stayed with the group as they continued to march foreword. Addy looked back curiously as Lyanna followed her queen into a secluded area. But rather than question it she continued on her way.