47|spoils of war

"What is it?" Daenerys Targaryen questions as she walks towards Lya, Tyrion and Varys. Jon and Davos keep their distance while Missandei and Dany stand side by side.

"We took Casterly Rock." Tyrion says, bouncing on his heels. He wondered how angry she would be. The Lannister thought for a moment that maybe she was right to not trust him. His plans seemed to have been falling through.

"That's very good to hear." Daenerys says, a little unsure. "Isn't it?"

"You could say that." Lya glares down at Tyrion. "That is if Highgarden hadn't been taken from us as well." Daenerys stares, the flame of her eyes turning to Tyrion before she stalked across the beach and past Lya.

"You'll want to discuss this amongst yourselves. Perhaps..." Davos starts as he and Jon follow the groups across the beach. Jon puts a hand on his sister's shoulder to comfort her but she shies from the touch and walks closer next to Daenerys.

"You will stay. Half my allies are gone. They've been taken from me while I've been sitting here on this island." The Queen growls, feeling guilty for the loss of half her allies armies.

"We still have the largest army." Tyrion says assuringly, this brings a glare from both the Stark and the Targaryen.

"Who won't be able to eat because Cersei has taken all the food from the Reach." Lya adds quietly, crossing her arms as they all stand against each other. Daenerys and Lyanna stand side by side with Missandei while Varys and Tyrion stand in front of them on the beach. Jon and Davos stand a little away, watching the scene cautiously.

"Call Grey Worm and the Unsullied back. We still have enough ships to carry the armies to the mainland. Commit to the blockade of King's Landing. We have a plan. It's still the right plan."

"The right plan?" Dany scoffs as she looms over the Lannister. "Your strategy has lost us half of Dorne, the Iron Islands and the Reach."

"If I've underestimated our enemies..."

"Our enemies? Your family, you mean. Perhaps you don't want to hurt them after all." Her eyes move to the sea in front of them. Four dragons fly over head, swooping down towards the sea and up towards the heavens. Lya nods her support to the Queen when she looks over at her for help. "Enough with the clever plans. I have four large dragons and a fellow dragon rider. I'm going to fly them to the Red Keep."

"We've discussed this."

"My enemies are in the Red Keep. What kind of a queen am I if I'm not willing to risk my life to fight them?"

"A smart one." Daenerys rolls her eyes and finds herself looking at Jon Snow. His dark grey eyes avert to the sand, hoping she would not ask him for help.

"What do you think I should do?" The Targaryen asks, mouth in a firm line

"I would never presume to..." Jon protests before Dany cuts him off.