20|the broken castle

It didn't take long for them to get to their destination. They didn't feed Lya. Never gave her anything to drink. They barely even looked at her. Her gag never left her mouth as they traveled.

When they came upon the ruined castle, Lya immediately recognized it as Harrenhal. The mist that it held gave her enough hint. As they paraded her through the gates, she wondered if the people even knew who she was. But they cheered anyway. Excited to see the two men's return. She was pulled off the horse, feeling weak from never getting off of it. They pulled off the gag and she let out a long breath. "You're first." Lya says with a hoarse voice to the man who had the crossbow. He chuckles a little at this, pushing her foreword roughly.

"We have someone for you to meet little girl." The other man says, not sounding anything like Lya had imagined. But she ignores this, walking down the hall with her hands tied in front of her. They open a door at the end of the hall and push her in. She trips over her own feet, almost falling to the ground but managing to remain standing.

"What is this?" A cold voice says. She recognizes it immediately as Tywin Lannister. Her eyes lock to the ground, refusing to look at him. "I sent you to get my son. Not whoever this is."

"My lord." The man with the crossbow says. He grabs Lya's chin and forces her to look up. He pushes the hair from her face and Lya's eyes lock with the old lion's. "Jaime was gone. Replaced by two dead men. We believe he escaped. But we could not find him. Though we found the King in the North's sister."

"Lyanna Stark. That is Jaime's wife you imbeciles." Lord Tywin hisses. He takes her in and seems to get even angrier. "When is the last time she was fed? Given any water?"

"We never stopped rising my Lord. You said to be back as quick as possible." The one with the crossbow defends, but looks down at the lions glare.

"She is pregnant! With my son's child. And you have neglected her. You two will be responsible if the child is hurt." He sends them away with a flick of his wrist. Tywin steps closer to her, making Lya shy away. Afraid of what he would do. He takes a knife from the table and grabs her hands, slicing the rope on her hand. "Sit." He says as more of a command.

Lya does, sitting at the table. She shakes a little. Hungry and thirsty from the long journey. "Girl. Bring her water and something to eat now." Lya's eyes drift to the ones of the servant. Everything seems to stop.

Lya opens her mouth to say her sister's name but quickly stops. If Tywin knew who she was she would be in Kingslanding. Not here. "Hurry up now." Tywin says. Arya jumps to attention, rushing out of the room. "How far along are you?" His voice is ever so cold. She doesn't answer. "I understand you are not happy. But we are in war. No one is happy."

"Two months I believe." Lya responds after a long silence. Arya comes back in carrying food and a glass of water. She sets it in front of her sister, refusing to look at her. Lya wanted to pull her into a hug. Cry and weep to her sister. Never let her leave her side again. But not here. Not now.

"And I hope I can believe you that it is my son's?" Lya nods to this.

"I have been with no other man." Something passes over Tywin's face. For a moment Lya recognizes it as concern. But she blinks and it is gone and the old lion returns.

"How is he?" Tywin Lannister asks before noticing she did not touch the food. "You must be ravenous. Eat." Lya doesn't move. Maybe if she starved herself then the baby would die and they could kill her. She told herself she would not longer be in control of men like him. And here she was. "Eat. Now girl before I have a guard come in and feed it to you."

Lya picks up the fork and begins to eat. Knowing she has no other choice. "This girl will take you to a chamber and see that you are fed and bathed. Is that understood?" Tywin raises a white eyebrow. Waiting for the wolf's response.