22|for fire and blood

Lya puts a hand on her belly, wondering at its largeness. It had been 6 moons since she arrived in Kingslanding. Since then she had been trapped in her room. The first time she passed out in the throne room was enough for Tywin Lannister to lock her away. It was a one time event. Probably from the lack of food or such. But the old lion couldn't put his legacy at risk.

She was rarely visited by anyone but Maester Pycelle and occasionally Sansa to fill her in on the events. It was a lonely life. Repetitive and quiet. Sansa had told her of Margaery. How she really felt like she was making a friend. The fact that she was supposed to marry Loras. That had been a trip when Sansa came to the pregnant Stark crying and hurting at the fact she was going to marry the Imp.

Lya thought it ironic. Two Starks marry Two Lannisters. But Lya assumed it was just Tywins way of assuring his hold of the North. If Jaime never returned at least they had another Lannister to impregnate a Stark. It made Lya hate the little man despite the fact he had once been kind to her.

Lya felt as though she was going insane

Lya felt as though she was going insane. Day after day it was the same thing. Wake up. Eat breakfast brought by Addy. Wait for Pycelle to touch her stomach and then hobble off. Read Targaryen histories. Eat lunch. Wait for Pycelle. Read. Eat. Wait. Sleep. And then all over again the next day.

The only difference was the kicks she sometimes feel coming from her belly. Alive and kicking. Lya smiled a little at the thought. "Are you a little Lord or a little Lady?" Lya spoke out loud to herself, smiling at her belly. A knock brought her from her moment. She tied the loose dress again and announced that they could come in. She immediately regrets this decision when she sees Cersei Lannister.

"A new visitor." Lya said, her confidence once again returning as she carefully sat up.

"Don't strain yourself girl I'm not going to kill you. My father made sure of that." The woman came to her, the red dress flowing around her legs as she walked. Lya tried to shy away from her touch but the woman was too fast. She placed a hand on Lyanna's stomach, making the Stark grimace.

"Why are you here." Lya hisses at the older woman. Cersei smiles a little at the power she held over her. This girl, once the one to steal Jaime away from her, was nothing but her prisoner.

"I came to offer a piece of advise." Cersei starts but Lya cuts her off.

"I don't want your advice, Your Grace." She spits. But Cersei ignores her, carrying on with what she wanted to say.

"When the babe is born, you should leave. I can offer you a ship to Essos. Some money to start a life there. Far away. It would be much better for the legacy of your family and the life of the child." Lya lets out a cold laugh.

"You're afraid of me." Cersei sneers at this.

"And why would I be afraid of a little girl?"

"Because I am pregnant with your lover's child. Or shall I say ex lover. You're afraid this child will make him love me even more that he already did. You're afraid I'll steal not only your father's pride from you but your brother's love." Lya glares at the Queen mother. Cersei Lannister doesn't wait another second, slapping the Stark girl across the face. Lya holds the reddening cheek and lets out another laugh. "How does it feel to be afraid lioness?"