Turning Over a New Leaf

________________________

What up yo! So this chappy is in takes place in Kaji's mind! I've always had a soft spot for the tailed beasts (I dont really like callin em that but I dont know what else to call them ) so yeah. Well here is a pic of Minoru if the photo doesnt show up ^_^

http://yuumei.deviantart.com/art/9-Tailed-Fox-Tattoo-Commission-164612502

peace <3

________________________

Kaji's POV (In her mind)

Who is pouring water on me?

I open my eyes a crack, to see that I am no longer in Tazuna's house. I look to my left and to my right to see long dark corridors, one's which I would rather not walk through. I remember that I still feel wet so I look down to see that I am in about a foot of water.

"Where the hell am I?" I question to nobody in particular.

I slowly rise to my feet, or at least try, before I fall back on one knee. I look to my hands to see wounds, but they don't hurt. I look down at my reflection in the water to see scratches all over my face, but I feel no pain. Well, no physical pain.

I rise to my feet again, this time without my knees shaking, and look to my left and right again. I end up going on instinct and choosing the path too the left.

I start hearing someone pacing, but it obviously isn't a normal person, it feels like there is an earthquake with each step! I keep walking until I come to an opening. I walk out of the opening and turn my head to the left to see a huge cage, with a seal in the middle.

I walk over to the cage, carefully, and look inside of it to see if anyone is there.

"Huh, about time you finally get to meet me." A deep voice rumbles from the depths of the cage.

"Who's there?" I ask to the cage.

"It's your demon." The creature replies.

"You aren't a demon. You aren't mine either." I say back firmly. "Well, you are Minoru, eh?"

Minoru chuckles and slowly walks closer to the bars of the cage so I can see his face. I raise my head up a little higher out of respect and glue my hands to my side. I bow a little as he sends me a questioning glance like he is asking 'why are you bowing to me?'.

"You're probably wondering why I bowed to you, huh?" I asked the arctic fox.

He nodded, sending me a glance for me to continue.

"Well, I read about the ten-tailed beasts, as you know since you are caged inside of me. I don't really like calling you guys beasts but I can't think of another word for you. Well, I hope my information is accurate, but you guys are descendents... or children... of the Sage of Six Paths, right? His goal was to create peace, and since you are his children it would only make sense that you would desire the same peace that he did. But obviously, humans have mistreated you and your power, which I am deeply sorry for." I say, "In fact, I don't blame you if you all hate humans. It would only make sense."

Minoru looks shocked that I would say that to one of the tailed beasts, it's as if he expected me to hate him or something.

He was about to say something before I interrupted him, "Did you expect me to hate you?" I ask him, kind of hurt that he would think of me that way. Although, I can't blame him. The only people here to blame are the men and women that mistreated him.

"Well.. yeah." Minoru says, kind of uncomfortable at my niceness towards him.

"Usually I'm not so nice to people, I guess I can't shake off the things my brother taught me. I guess I just have a certain degree of respect for you. Those who I respect I shall treat with the right attitude." I say to him, not straying away from his gaze.